TRUMPS first day in office he will instantly become the greatest President in my lifetime

FISHHEAD

OK wasn't sure? Answer this easy question. Rex Tillerson was asked the question today from multiple Democratic and Republican Senators. He couldn't answer it? The senators were amazed.

"Has V. Putin comitted war crimes?

This question is for FH and anyone else that can answer it seriously. Goodnight Teddy, goodnight!

Has Barack Obama committed war crimes?

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bernie Goldberg  on FOX a very bright man, now attempting to explain to the rural folks and the few FOX watchers  that Trump went Tilt and CNN did legitimate news reporting again.  have not seen such a bad day for Trump  and he has had some bad ones.  this one just terrible how he went Tilt over buzzfeed. Tilt.

Bigmiggy......your bookie called and wants to know why you're stiffing him....what should tell him?

Who was that? My bookie that you said you know is calling you a piece of shit!

Teddy you're on the forum stiff list. Is my bookie calling you a piece of shit because you stiffed him or was it someone else you stiffed? Or multiple stiffer? Guarantee its multiple!

Goodnight Teddy, goodnight.