Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

TRUMPS first day in office he will instantly become the greatest President in my lifetime

* * * - - 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
268 replies to this topic

Teddyismybitch

Teddyismybitch

Veteran Member

• JFC
  • 778 posts

Made about 200k already in 2017? Wowzers.

How do you pay your Federal and State income taxes?
Keep the immigrants!
Deport Trump!

Teddyismybitch

Teddyismybitch

Veteran Member

• JFC
  • 778 posts

On pace for 5M this year, better be a big cut.

My bad. This question is for you.

How do you pay in your Federal and State income taxes making a chunk of change like that?
Keep the immigrants!
Deport Trump!

JTGAMBLE

JTGAMBLE

Scramblin Gamblin

• Members
  • 3558 posts

Probably quarterly.

rito

rito

Rockstar

• Members
  • 7780 posts

My bad. This question is for you.

How do you pay in your Federal and State income taxes making a chunk of change like that?

Probably quarterly.

You are supposed to pay estimated quarterly.

I don't and just pay once the next year and pay the fines/interest for not paying quarterly. It's not that much.

FISHHEAD

FISHHEAD

• JFC
  • 30450 posts
Paying quarterly for squares
PROFESSIONAL ADVANTAGE GAMBLER

JTGAMBLE

JTGAMBLE

Scramblin Gamblin

• Members
  • 3558 posts

Fishhead are you on pace to make as much as Rito this year?

FISHHEAD

FISHHEAD

• JFC
  • 30450 posts
No, or even close.

spankie

spankie

2016 Mo Didley Invitational Champion

• Members
  • 24458 posts

FH Do you know when BFK's free WEEKLY burger for a year expires??????

He is richest who is content with the least, for content is the wealth of nature.  -Socrates

The finer things in life are only fine if you share them.  -Spankie

FISHHEAD

FISHHEAD

• JFC
  • 30450 posts
Spankie, it did many weeks ago.

spankie

spankie

2016 Mo Didley Invitational Champion

• Members
  • 24458 posts

Buried

He is richest who is content with the least, for content is the wealth of nature.  -Socrates

The finer things in life are only fine if you share them.  -Spankie

bluedreamin

bluedreamin

• JFC
  • 8126 posts
Even foxnews is standing behind cnn vs trump. A lot of blind sheep here at TGF.

Teddyismybitch

Teddyismybitch

Veteran Member

• JFC
  • 778 posts

You are supposed to pay estimated quarterly.

I don't and just pay once the next year and pay the fines/interest for not paying quarterly. It's not that much.

For someone at 5 million a year with no taxes paid in your underpayment of estimated tax penalties could be significant? If your income is expected to increase in 2017 you can penalty proof yourself by paying 110% of your 2016 tax liability. Spread it out over 4 equal quarterly estimated tax payments. April 15,June 15, Sept 15, and Jan. 15.
Keep the immigrants!
Deport Trump!

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Owner

• FFF
  • 14581 posts

Even foxnews is standing behind cnn vs trump. A lot of blind sheep here at TGF.

I was honestly shocked by that. Good on faux news for doing the right thing for and reporting honestly for once. CNN could take a cue rom them.
"Cryptic bets, hot dog/hamburger discussion, threats, wigger cucumber, and so on. Good thread. Helps with the insomnia and is more fun than Statistics homework."

trytrytry

trytrytry

All I do is TRY TRY TRY

• Members
  • 5196 posts

Trump tilted, it is what it is,  there is so much pressure for him to be ready and he has no idea how to approach any of it right now.  lets give him a couple mulligans.  he will be our president so have to get him going a bit soon.

ALL I DO IS TRYTRYTRY

Bfo

Bfo

• Members
  • 2644 posts

Have fun spending another 4 years obsessing about shit that doesn't affect you.

I'm retiring.

You can probably say the same thing to these idiots obsessing over Trump as well. Hell I was pissed about Obama for awhile, especially after his response to the Ft Hood massacre, but I got over it. Some of these far left posters are going to go gray dwelling on this shit day in and day out.

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Owner

• FFF
  • 14581 posts

You can probably say the same thing to these idiots obsessing over Trump as well. Hell I was pissed about Obama for awhile, especially after his response to the Ft Hood massacre, but I got over it. Some of these far left posters are going to go gray dwelling on this shit day in and day out.

Yup incredible how annoying and pathetic both sides really
are. I don't even consider what is discussed here most of the time "politics" since neither side even understands the issues or how the government works.
"Cryptic bets, hot dog/hamburger discussion, threats, wigger cucumber, and so on. Good thread. Helps with the insomnia and is more fun than Statistics homework."

mikeman

mikeman

• Members
  • 1771 posts

Trump tilted, it is what it is,  there is so much pressure for him to be ready and he has no idea how to approach any of it right now.  lets give him a couple mulligans.  he will be our president so have to get him going a bit soon.

Ahhh, i think you have it backwards, the media tilted, Trump stomped them down into the dirt with his boot and left them scrambling to "explain" their rational.  In 9 days the world will change, prob 95% for the good.

Mr. NBA

Mr. NBA

• Members
  • 336 posts

So you expect no crime's or mass shootings to take place in a country where buying a gun is nearly as easy as purchasing a pack of cigarettes?

And there it is folks ......the stupidest comment of the thread. And that's saying something. How many guns have you purchased Timely? Dumbass.

FISHHEAD

FISHHEAD

• JFC
  • 30450 posts

For someone at 5 million a year with no taxes paid in your underpayment of estimated tax penalties could be significant? If your income is expected to increase in 2017 you can penalty proof yourself by paying 110% of your 2016 tax liability. Spread it out over 4 equal quarterly estimated tax payments. April 15,June 15, Sept 15, and Jan. 15.

As Rito stated, no need to do such if one has proper money management........the penalty is so low that the money not paid in quarterly taxes can be put to work to far offset that penalty.

WVU

WVU

• JFC
  • 9378 posts

Not sure what you guys consider substantial but these penalties aren't pennies.

1st quarter 3%

2nd quarter 4%

3rd quarter 4%

4th quarter TBD

Those penalties can be substantial if you pay a lot of tax.

FISHHEAD

FISHHEAD

• JFC
  • 30450 posts
i have no problem with people paying quarterly taxes, most should.

ckid

ckid

• Members
  • 7656 posts

i would hope after the 20th, nobody would talk about obama again and just let him go off into the sunset

FISHHEAD

FISHHEAD

• JFC
  • 30450 posts
Will any posters be attending the gala inauguration on the 20th??

ckid

ckid

• Members
  • 7656 posts

i have my tuxs and heading up here with my buddy for the parties ect, staying in the city at trump national where we can walk to see the parade as well

FISHHEAD

FISHHEAD

• JFC
  • 30450 posts
That's awesome CK

Stay safe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users