TRUMPS first day in office he will instantly become the greatest President in my lifetime

FISHHEAD

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My bad. This question is for you.

How do you pay in your Federal and State income taxes making a chunk of change like that?

Probably quarterly.

You are supposed to pay estimated quarterly.

I don't and just pay once the next year and pay the fines/interest for not paying quarterly. It's not that much.

You are supposed to pay estimated quarterly.

I don't and just pay once the next year and pay the fines/interest for not paying quarterly. It's not that much.

For someone at 5 million a year with no taxes paid in your underpayment of estimated tax penalties could be significant? If your income is expected to increase in 2017 you can penalty proof yourself by paying 110% of your 2016 tax liability. Spread it out over 4 equal quarterly estimated tax payments. April 15,June 15, Sept 15, and Jan. 15.

Have fun spending another 4 years obsessing about shit that doesn't affect you.

I'm retiring.

You can probably say the same thing to these idiots obsessing over Trump as well. Hell I was pissed about Obama for awhile, especially after his response to the Ft Hood massacre, but I got over it. Some of these far left posters are going to go gray dwelling on this shit day in and day out.

You can probably say the same thing to these idiots obsessing over Trump as well. Hell I was pissed about Obama for awhile, especially after his response to the Ft Hood massacre, but I got over it. Some of these far left posters are going to go gray dwelling on this shit day in and day out.

Yup incredible how annoying and pathetic both sides really

are. I don't even consider what is discussed here most of the time "politics" since neither side even understands the issues or how the government works.

Trump tilted, it is what it is,  there is so much pressure for him to be ready and he has no idea how to approach any of it right now.  lets give him a couple mulligans.  he will be our president so have to get him going a bit soon.

Ahhh, i think you have it backwards, the media tilted, Trump stomped them down into the dirt with his boot and left them scrambling to "explain" their rational.  In 9 days the world will change, prob 95% for the good.

For someone at 5 million a year with no taxes paid in your underpayment of estimated tax penalties could be significant? If your income is expected to increase in 2017 you can penalty proof yourself by paying 110% of your 2016 tax liability. Spread it out over 4 equal quarterly estimated tax payments. April 15,June 15, Sept 15, and Jan. 15.

As Rito stated, no need to do such if one has proper money management........the penalty is so low that the money not paid in quarterly taxes can be put to work to far offset that penalty.