OT: I say Mr. White Power Teddy Kgb is at least 15.5% Native...

KingRevolver

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd lay -500000 nobody is.....

I've seen the test results on tv and they break it down where everyone has something in them but I have a feeling I'd test pretty high on the White level but wouldn't be surprised if they slipped in something silly on me like 2% African ....

If Kinger is paying I'll do it but won't trust the results completely but will accept them.....

According to the genome project, the human race began in Africa and then migrated to other parts of the world when conditions in Africa forced many to look elsewhere for food.  Mutations in these new environments, separated and not sharing genes, made for the races we recognize today.

So, we ALL will show up as having genes from the initial population group, which was African.

A Single Migration From Africa Populated the World, Studies Find

( Long article that I don't really think is news to anyone.  Not only do we all have "African genes", but we all are part Neanderthal also. )

Boring.

For you maybe. True story a guy I know his kid had some medical issues not sure what they were but they had to do one of these types of tests for some reason. Guy's parents are both off the boat from Italy and they ended up finding out Guy's father from Italy is actually part Japanese, turns out the guy I know his grandmother fucked a Japanese guy in Italy. Unreal.

For you maybe. True story a guy I know his kid had some medical issues not sure what they were but they had to do one of these types of tests for some reason. Guy's parents are both off the boat from Italy and they ended up finding out Guy's father from Italy is actually part Japanese, turns out the guy I know his grandmother fucked a Japanese guy in Italy. Unreal.

Well, yes, for me.  

Why would I pay $79 to find out what you are if it's boring for the forum?

It's only interesting for the forum if it's one of the race-baiters like Teddy, CK, Cop, etc.  Guys finding out their 20% Black.  Would be classic.

Well, yes, for me.  

It's only interesting for the forum if it's one of the race-baiters like Teddy, CK, Cop, etc.  Guys finding out their 20% Black.  Would be classic.

Did you get this idea from shameless pal?

Well, yes, for me.  

Historically speaking, there is truth to this. 

But, I can already hear one of your race-baiters explaining to you that the other 80% of their genetic makeup that occurred after leaving Africa is what enabled humans to get out of the Stone Age and into the modern era.  If the human race had never left Africa - we would still be in the Stone Age, quite possibly.  Not because of anything racial - but because the African environment didn't call for new ideas that the new environments did.