FAZZER and others in Vegas.....tonight's gift at Silverton is the very elusive MERMAID DOLL

FISHHEAD

Will sell you my ELLIS ISLAND car shade for $1.50 if can find it in the garage.

Good price sir but might be a dollar so high if I have to hunt it down in the South Point lot in the bloody Vegas heat (which is what I'm trying to avoid by acquiring one in the first place...) 

Delivered for $1.50 (in bitcoin) and your choice of either a Duck Dynasty beach towel from Emerald Island or a 8 inch blue plastic chef's knife from Eastside Cannery?

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good price sir but might be a dollar so high if I have to hunt it down in the South Point lot in the bloody Vegas heat (which is what I'm trying to avoid by acquiring one in the first place...) 

Delivered for $1.50 (in bitcoin) and your choice of either a Duck Dynasty beach towel from Emerald Island or a 8 inch blue plastic chef's knife from Eastside Cannery?

Have TWO M beach towels , my be interested in trading up/down for the DUCK DYNASTY to make collection more diversified.

Did not see any, probably extremely RARE to find at this point.

Should I HOLD or SELL my TAGGED doll FAZZ?????

This is a TOUGH call - its hard to find much market data on this PIECE. 

What if the son of a bitch sky rockets in price the next 3-5 years....?

Fish I know there have been alot of cut backs recently at SILVERTON and, unbelievable, I believe they raised most of the prices on the MI CASA happy hour by a dollar (50 cents due to happy hour...) last week!

Anhyow I was wondering if your DIAMOND card still allow you to pick their booby prizes early?  Like the limited scarcity of the elusive SILVERTON MERMAID DOLL I'm really worried about potentially getting locked out from acquiring a SILVERTON branded sun screen tomorrow...