GOD BLESS PRESIDENT-ELECT DONALD J. TRUMP

HenryHiII2

After just now getting a chance to watch today's press conference in full, I felt the need to briefly come out of retirement to say that Donald J. Trump, the 45th President of the United States of America, will be the greatest POTUS in our lifetimes and one of the greatest our country has ever had.

To all you fuckin liberals here, you need to know that you and you're bullshit is all over now. Done. It's over.

I'm going to say that again. It's over for you. You control nothing. We control the White House, the Senate, and the House. And the one tiny LIL thing the Dems could've had, the power of the filibuster, is no more thanks to the rules THEY put in place during the first two years of the Obama admin when they controlled those chambers. Oh, not to mention, 32 out of the 50 states have Pub Govs.

I already knew the liberals were finished. But after watching President-Elect Trump's presser today, there is zero (0) doubt. They are done.

You can see this realization starting to settle in with the likes of CNN and the rest of the liberal media. Eye realize they are done. They realize that more and more Americans everyday of all backgrounds, intellect levels, and parts of the country realize the liberal media has been jamming bullshit down their throats for the last twenty years and the jig is up.

To all you liberals here, just get the fuck out. You're done, you control nothing, you've almost ruined the country and we'd like you to just get out of our fucking way as us adults clean up your mess and work hard to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

I eagerly await January 20th.

May God bless President-Elect Donald J. Trump

That is all, goodbye.

After just now getting a chance to watch today's press conference in full, I felt the need to briefly come out of retirement to say that Donald J. Trump, the 45th President of the United States of America, will be the greatest POTUS in our lifetimes and one of the greatest our country has ever had.

To all you fuckin liberals here, you need to know that you and you're bullshit is all over now. Done. It's over.

I'm going to say that again. It's over for you. You control nothing. We control the White House, the Senate, and the House. And the one tiny LIL thing the Dems could've had, the power of the filibuster, is no more thanks to the rules THEY put in place during the first two years of the Obama admin when they controlled those chambers. Oh, not to mention, 32 out of the 50 states have Pub Govs.

I already knew the liberals were finished. But after watching President-Elect Trump's presser today, there is zero (0) doubt. They are done.

You can see this realization starting to settle in with the likes of CNN and the rest of the liberal media. Eye realize they are done. They realize that more and more Americans everyday of all backgrounds, intellect levels, and parts of the country realize the liberal media has been jamming bullshit down their throats for the last twenty years and the jig is up.

To all you liberals here, just get the fuck out. You're done, you control nothing, you've almost ruined the country and we'd like you to just get out of our fucking way as us adults clean up your mess and work hard to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

That is all, goodbye.

Nailed it!

That is all, goodbye.

giphy.gif

That is all, goodbye.

Tremendous post POO

You guys are counting the chickens before they have hatched.

The guy could be the best president ever, or the worst but for fucks sake wait and see. 

You should be troubled that one of TGF's superior mushes loves Trump and is predicting he does great things. This is not a good thing.

The ONLY thing worse would be if Keef started this thread and not Poo.