does wanti ever lose?

sleepy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or what about the claim he's had a local he's destroyed for millions but the guy let him have any "reasonable " number he wants on any game "since line don't really matter, just need to pick the winners"

it was funny because he would post fake lines that he got from his imaginary bookie, and then from the other side of his mouth he'd be telling you lines don't matter

in some of his picks threads, when his picks lost by a half a point or a full point, he said they don't count as a loss because "anyone with half a brain could've gotten X"

so if he had +3.5 and the team lost by 4, it's not a loss

the thing i love about the forums... is everyone that claims to have life CLOCKED (other than landers) is a miserable asshole that just calls people names

if their life is so great why are they so angry?

Yep, if they have life clocked, why are they spending all their time online telling people?  Is it because the people they associate with in the real world don't believe their bullshit?

Yep, if they have life clocked, why are they spending all their time online telling people?  Is it because the people they associate with in the real world don't believe their bullshit?

it's probably because they're such assholes in real life that they have no friends or family members willing to talk to them

i can't imagine telling my friends or family how great i am on a daily basis (especially if it's total bs), or calling them names, and having them put up with it!

:cheers