does wanti ever lose?

sleepy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top 1 just skimmed an old NBA thread at EOG( was going to bump it but am high and don't have the energy) he lost a zliion units then said it was obvious he was fading himself, 100% looney tunes.

Was that the one where he claimed the difference between the best of it and the worst of it didn't matter? He posts 200 plays and the spread between the best and worst was like 40 units.

Was that the one where he claimed the difference between the best of it and the worst of it didn't matter? He posts 200 plays and the spread between the best and worst was like 40 units.

Yes.  He started off hot, so his claim is it was his real plays for the few weeks at 60% and his opposite the rest of the time at 40%, except they were the exact same teams every time.  His famous bet on SAS fade LAL always.

Yes. He started off hot, so his claim is it was his real plays for the few weeks at 60% and his opposite the rest of the time at 40%, except they were the exact same teams every time. His famous bet on SAS fade LAL always.

He also pulled the ole Disbaler and said he PMed a few posters telling them about how he was starting to fade himself and post the wrong side. When pressed on it , amazingly he couldn't get any of those mystery posters to verify it.

I've seen that "I PMed a few people" schtick a few times

pimike at SBR started a thread about his GIANT NFL plays he was flying to Vegas to put in and then of course didn't post any plays

afterwards, when asked, he claimed he had the winners and pretended he had PMed people the picks even though no one could seem to verify this

The level of shame for having participated in that circle jerk is off the charts.

Preschool thread.

Why bet the two with 2 lumps of $$$$$$$ so that the IRS will swoop down on you when you win?The government mafia will want their vig so that they can give some guy that's laid off in the steelworkers union weeks 65 through 80 of his $600 a week unemployment checks.No kidding,guys I know that have been laif off for more than a year were whining that these checks were in limbo.They keep getting extension after extension after extension.Then Obama shrinks the dollar,the mines start producing for a few months and the guys go back to work selling the iron ore to China who get a great deal on it.Then China quits putting in orders for ore for awhile and the guys get laid off again.I knew guys that collected not only unemployment checks but sub pay,fuel assistance and every other entitlement program for 20 some years and they worked about 6 months every 4 years.Nice work if you can get it and are looked upon as a protected species by the democrats.

Why bet the two with 2 lumps of $$$$$$$ so that the IRS will swoop down on you when you win?The government mafia will want their vig so that they can give some guy that's laid off in the steelworkers union weeks 65 through 80 of his $600 a week unemployment checks.No kidding,guys I know that have been laif off for more than a year were whining that these checks were in limbo.They keep getting extension after extension after extension.Then Obama shrinks the dollar,the mines start producing for a few months and the guys go back to work selling the iron ore to China who get a great deal on it.Then China quits putting in orders for ore for awhile and the guys get laid off again.I knew guys that collected not only unemployment checks but sub pay,fuel assistance and every other entitlement program for 20 some years and they worked about 6 months every 4 years.Nice work if you can get it and are looked upon as a protected species by the democrats.

who is that?