Rachel

In case you didn't get the memo, we are offering a 50/50 for the PLAYOFFS!

Minimum deposit is $200 for 50% cash and 50% free play, the promo comes with a 16x rollover but I will be glad to lower the rollover for those who wish to take advantage (as long as they are eligible)

Simply contact your account manager and request my approval, I will verify your account and hook you up, more details can be found at the bonus page on the websites. 

We also have a new deposit / withdraw method called Upay, you can request a card and get paid directly into your upay account, easy and fast. 

Enjoy the rest of the evening :)

Guest ChrisHarvard

Rachel what will you reduce the RO to for us TGF boys

the bomber has a good point.

You implied you will HOOK US up.

So spill the beans, babe!

Do you charge fees on BC w/ds?

I might be looking for a little action

Hey Rachel, 

I've got $150- at BP due to promo here at TGF. Can only withdraw $100 with $30.fee. If I deposit and complete rollover, can I withdraw the whole $150 at rollover if I still have it. CS says yes. But I need confirmation from the head chick. 

Oh boy, please contact CS for clarificatiom but from your CBM account you can only cash out $100. The rest gets forfeited. 

Oh boy, please contact CS for clarificatiom but from your CBM account you can only cash out $100. The rest gets forfeited. 

That's why you always have to check on these things 3 times. I knew I needed to check that out with the head chick.

This is a real pain Rachey Rach. So I need to withdraw the $100 before I make a deposit? 

Holy Cow Rachel. What a bunch of clowns. These BP guys are worse than the Boss.

They tell me I cannot withdraw more than $100 and I can't get the $100 either.

That was the worst promo of all time right here at The Gambling Forum dot com. Good thing they have you around. 

If you win more than $100, the money gets forfeited to $100 so you can't withdraw it because the fee brings you below $100. So then you have to send in money for the fee. Who knows what happens if you do that. I don't want to find out.

Me and BetPhoenix are done. Me and BetMania too at -110.

Rachel, our relationship is on the rocks.