Rachel

Holy Cow Rachel. What a bunch of clowns. These BP guys are worse than the Boss.

They tell me I cannot withdraw more than $100 and I can't get the $100 either.

That was the worst promo of all time right here at The Gambling Forum dot com. Good thing they have you around. 

If you win more than $100, the money gets forfeited to $100 so you can't withdraw it because the fee brings you below $100. So then you have to send in money for the fee. Who knows what happens if you do that. I don't want to find out.

Me and BetPhoenix are done. Me and BetMania too at -110.

Rachel, our relationship is on the rocks.

Ha ok, you can transfer from your CBM account to  your regular account with a 2x rollover. 

Happy New Year Rachel baby.

Thanks tremendous, happy new year to you too!

Rachel must have got promoted b/c now she is fucking DELETING DEEMER

Hahaha deleting? Nah

I know you only do BP stuff as a courtesy since they are the mothership. You've got enough to handle with the Boss and BM. If you had posted the promo, I could at least have sad: "But Rachel said ...." And that would have been it. I never would have had any trouble. Nobody is going to screw up a Rachel promo. That ain't gonna fly at BP and they know it.

Hopefully this issue is resolved. If not, I am going to use the But Rachel said I could get 2x and that will be the end of it.

Rachel, as I told my account rep last night

Email me when you have a REAL offer I can take advantage of

Ahhhhhhh, I see what you are referring to... Well, first off, you are not eligible for a bonus, house rules... Nothing to do with me. I offered a free play with a higher rollover as an exception, even though you don't qualify for a bonus due to your recent payouts. I could have just say no. I will tell him to contact you with a better deal but will still be free play and a higher RO. I'll meet you half way. KIND OFF.

I know you only do BP stuff as a courtesy since they are the mothership. You've got enough to handle with the Boss and BM. If you had posted the promo, I could at least have sad: "But Rachel said ...." And that would have been it. I never would have had any trouble. Nobody is going to screw up a Rachel promo. That ain't gonna fly at BP and they know it.

Hopefully this issue is resolved. If not, I am going to use the But Rachel said I could get 2x and that will be the end of it.

I was not aware of the contest, I took over the other brands just recently so I am just telling you what I know, if you win a contest or get any kind of freebie, it goes to your CBM account and only a max amount can be taken out. What we usually do is transfer the funds to your regular account with a 2x rollover. I would need to ask what the promo was about and the restrictions.  

I was not aware of the contest, I took over the other brands just recently so I am just telling you what I know, if you win a contest or get any kind of freebie, it goes to your CBM account and only a max amount can be taken out. What we usually do is transfer the funds to your regular account with a 2x rollover. I would need to ask what the promo was about and the restrictions.  

Yes, I know. That is why I had the trouble. They slipped this off on BoatBoatBoat.

FREEA3371X 

I think we have this squared away but I am going to drop the Rachel bomb on them if they screw this up.

They did not send me the $100. But they did give me a $100 credit to the account that is not subject to rollover. We may do business come football season with a bitcoin bonus Rachel. I got the runaround a little but I will not turn away from a $100. I am going over to the mothership since I cannot get reduced odds with BM and a bonus. If you can get the boss to give me a bonus, I will still deposit at BM. Ron has me labeled as a square. I think I might be able to pull one off.

They did not send me the $100. But they did give me a $100 credit to the account that is not subject to rollover. We may do business come football season with a bitcoin bonus Rachel. I got the runaround a little but I will not turn away from a $100. I am going over to the mothership since I cannot get reduced odds with BM and a bonus. If you can get the boss to give me a bonus, I will still deposit at BM. Ron has me labeled as a square. I think I might be able to pull one off.

Need to check your acct. Send me a private or email [email protected] with your TGF name so I know it's you. 

• 2 weeks later...