**someone pounded TEAM RUFF to -4.5

milwaukee mike

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wish he would say how much they win by

line movement has been right on this game every year... just like it was with betting on the tv show survivor the first 5 seasons or so

No Moneyline on puppy bowl? What's your limit on this? From what I see, most can't get down to much on it. Who knows if this guy is even for real but sounds like it I guess. Maybe. ?

No Moneyline on puppy bowl? What's your limit on this? From what I see, most can't get down to much on it. Who knows if this guy is even for real but sounds like it I guess. Maybe. ?

my limit is 50 but you can bet it a bunch of times

it's like wrestling, people that have no idea how to make money like to complain about betting on it, or whine about low limits when they aren't gonna bet it anyway

can't find the pic but toni closed someons account last year for moving the line like 18pts towards the winner

did he really close the account?  that was probably the only thing they bet on, like the survivor guys at bodog

line went to -27 or so if i remember, then it came back down... and ruff won by 26 so that guy obviously knew exactly how much they would win by