What a fucking joke are these Farmers Only commercials.

TheMartian

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Farmers are busy and dont have time to spend their nights in the bars looking for wives, it's a good site that fills a need.

There are many dating sites out there.  Farmers can use those also.  But, this site appeals to a certain niche.  I am not about to actually search through this place - but I have a feeling that the attractiveness of the average applicant is far lower on this site than any of the other dating sites.

Call me prejudiced if you like - but, please show me wrong first.  Calling a spade a spade is not prejudice if the tool actually is a spade.

There are many dating sites out there.  Farmers can use those also.  But, this site appeals to a certain niche.  I am not about to actually search through this place - but I have a feeling that the attractiveness of the average applicant is far lower on this site than any of the other dating sites.

Call me prejudiced if you like - but, please show me wrong first.  Calling a spade a spade is not prejudice if the tool actually is a spade.

It takes a certain kind of girl to agree to move out to the sticks and make a life(a good life, but far different from the city), much better to only get women that know that going in.

Generally speaking, farmers are probably more physically fit and better looking than "city folk".

There are many dating sites out there. Farmers can use those also. But, this site appeals to a certain niche. I am not about to actually search through this place - but I have a feeling that the attractiveness of the average applicant is far lower on this site than any of the other dating sites.

Call me prejudiced if you like - but, please show me wrong first. Calling a spade a spade is not prejudice if the tool actually is a spade.

Show us that you're right first.

It takes a certain kind of girl to agree to move out to the sticks and make a life(a good life, but far different from the city), much better to only get women that know that going in.

Generally speaking, farmers are probably more physically fit and better looking than "city folk".

Farmers often work 16 hour days in busy season and just don't have time to eat or exercise

Farmers better looking than city folk. Ok

Tons of actor actresses and super model come off of farms, right? Jfc Merlin lives in a fantasy land. Dementia seems horrible.

Aren't most walmarts out in the middle of nowhere? Never seen a single one in a big city.

Are you talking an inner city? Of course there are no walmarts there, they're too smart to put a store somewhere  they'll lose half the merchandise to theft., i was talking urban areas, that means suburbs, where normal people live, farmers aren't interested in ghetto, welfare ho's.

You said no one looks like the commercials, the men(farmers) look very typical if you ask me, I guess there are no farmers in arizona.

I was talking about the hot women in the commercials.

But even the guys in the commercials are good looking.  They would also be a minority at Farmers Only.  I bet it's a bunch of fat fucks on there.

I was talking about the hot women in the commercials.

But even the guys in the commercials are good looking.  They would also be a minority at Farmers Only.  I bet it's a bunch of fat fucks on there.

Farming is hard work, they're not fat, certainly not as fat as people who dont farm. I'll tell you what farmers look like, they're white, very conservative looking, no tattoos, etc, they wear jeans or bibs, work boots , a carhart type long sleeve shirt, and a seed/tractor co/herbacide  baseball hat(that they got for free) i see them quite frequently.