Fukkin SAVAGES in Detroit! Sickening.

plommer

Mike, I believe you could learn to love them, in fact, know you could.

some of our friends/neighbors have dogs... one in particular growls at me every time i go over there, they must have a sense

i have no desire to love dogs, for the most part they are brain dead creatures that only pretend to love humans because they are too lazy to find their own food... they are like the ghetto blacks of the animal kingdom, totally lazy and useless creatures

This pic makes me very sad, and very angry.

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/66df1623c0753c4be0c526255f68b1c4b5a3e2a3/c=0-0-2448-3264&r=537&c=0-0-534-712/local/-/media/2017/01/18/DetroitFreePress/DetroitFreePress/636203505252682813-dog-mutilated.jpg

Agreed. I almost think I would be capable of killing someone if I witnessed that happening. I've seen too many of these stories lately.

Agreed. I almost think I would be capable of killing someone if I witnessed that happening. I've seen too many of these stories lately.

Agree completely for some reason I was thinking about this today and there is no almost I would have no problem putting those two down and honestly would sleep well at night