2017 Basesball HOF

joeybagadonuts

Congrats to Pudge, Jeff Bagwell, and my man, Tim "ROCK" Raines.

Timmy one of the nicest athletes I've us the pleasure of meeting. (Knew him bc he was banging my friend's mom) Guy made my greatest childhood dream come true with getting play catch with my favorite player , Bo Jackson. Incredibly enough, my friend and I got to play catch with Bo, Tim, and Frank Thomas on the field in Oak before a game. I also tossed the ball around the same day w Robin Ventura who was also super nice.

That 1991 team was stocked with players. Bo, Tim Raines, Big hurt, Ozzie guillen, Carlton Fisk, sammy Sosa, Bobby Thigpen, Jack McDowel, probably some others as well.

Walking around the locker room and being able to talk w all those guys was

Incredible.

Lol someone had to say it.... I believe ya pal, must have had a great time and memories to last a lifetime..

Hahaha. Knew someone would claim that. If I wasn't so tired (just home from work 30 mins ago) I'd go grab a little proof. Have that cool black and white card where Bo has the bat behind him back autographed. My mom has some pics of me with the players on the field, sitting in the dugout, and one sitting in Tim's Porche in front my house before the game. I'll take some pics of the pics next time I'm over there. Have one throwing a football with Barry Bonds as well.

Top 3 all time player in the history of the game, not getting into the HOF. LOLOL

Meanwhile Ken Griffey Jr who was nothing but a compiler, almost gets voted in unanimously. Guy had 5 good years. Last 7 years of career banged up and did nothing but hung on. Fucking joke

Barry Lamar at MINIMUM 10-15x the player Griffey could ever dream of being

No joke, Michael Jordan was banging one of my friends sisters.  Got to dribble a basketball with him and then he signed it and got a picture with him.  I can prove it, I just have to go up stairs and ask my mom where it's at.

If someone makes a thread about snorkeling, I have a great story about me and hugh jackman together around the great barrier reef, I can get pics off his instagram to prove it!

Congrats to Pudge, Jeff Bagwell, and my man, Tim "ROCK" Raines.

Timmy one of the nicest athletes I've us the pleasure of meeting. (Knew him bc he was banging my friend's mom) Guy made my greatest childhood dream come true with getting play catch with my favorite player , Bo Jackson. Incredibly enough, my friend and I got to play catch with Bo, Tim, and Frank Thomas on the field in Oak before a game. I also tossed the ball around the same day w Robin Ventura who was also super nice.

That 1991 team was stocked with players. Bo, Tim Raines, Big hurt, Ozzie guillen, Carlton Fisk, sammy Sosa, Bobby Thigpen, Jack McDowel, probably some others as well.

Walking around the locker room and being able to talk w all those guys was

Incredible.

Great memory keep forever.

You were smiling for weeks after that

No joke, Michael Jordan was banging one of my friends sisters.  Got to dribble a basketball with him and then he signed it and got a picture with him.  I can prove it, I just have to go up stairs and ask my mom where it's at.

If someone makes a thread about snorkeling, I have a great story about me and hugh jackman together around the great barrier reef, I can get pics off his instagram to prove it!

You can't dribble a damn basketball.

Snorkeling just put some tube in your yap and blow with a dude named Jack man.

I'll buy that for a dollar.