How many of you have F*cked a Midget?

GreenDoberman

omg i got this great story...

so this one time in LA, my girlfriend and i went to NOBU and had sushi and other shit, was like 600 dollar bill.  Then we went walking down the strip and saw this girl sitting outside of the rainbow room wearing some star wars robe.  well my girl started chatting her up and after about 20 minutes of chattin and smoking maryjanes my girl sealed the deal.  So this girl hops off the chair and she's FUCKING 4'3,  I gave this look to my girl and she looks back with that "ehh why not" so we grab a cab back to the wilshire in beverly hills.  Back in the hotel room, were doing bumps of drugs and shit and next thing you my girl gettin eaten out by this little fucking thing.

you get it, no need to tell the rest.

so this one time in LA, my girlfriend and i went to NOBU and had sushi and other shit, was like 600 dollar bill. Then we went walking down the strip and saw this girl sitting outside of the rainbow room wearing some star wars robe. well my girl started chatting her up and after about 20 minutes of chattin and smoking maryjanes my girl sealed the deal. So this girl hops off the chair and she's FUCKING 4'3, I gave this look to my girl and she looks back with that "ehh why not" so we grab a cab back to the wilshire in beverly hills. Back in the hotel room, were doing bumps of drugs and shit and next thing you my girl gettin eaten out by this little fucking thing.

Don't tell joey but I did laugh at this one.

Next thing you know...my girl is getting eaten out by this little fucking thing.

Wow

so this one time in LA, my girlfriend and i went to NOBU and had sushi and other shit, was like 600 dollar bill.  Then we went walking down the strip and saw this girl sitting outside of the rainbow room wearing some star wars robe.  well my girl started chatting her up and after about 20 minutes of chattin and smoking maryjanes my girl sealed the deal.  So this girl hops off the chair and she's FUCKING 4'3,  I gave this look to my girl and she looks back with that "ehh why not" so we grab a cab back to the wilshire in beverly hills.  Back in the hotel room, were doing bumps of drugs and shit and next thing you my girl gettin eaten out by this little fucking thing.

:laugh  :cheers

so this one time in LA, my girlfriend and i went to NOBU and had sushi and other shit, was like 600 dollar bill. Then we went walking down the strip and saw this girl sitting outside of the rainbow room wearing some star wars robe. well my girl started chatting her up and after about 20 minutes of chattin and smoking maryjanes my girl sealed the deal. So this girl hops off the chair and she's FUCKING 4'3, I gave this look to my girl and she looks back with that "ehh why not" so we grab a cab back to the wilshire in beverly hills. Back in the hotel room, were doing bumps of drugs and shit and next thing you my girl gettin eaten out by this little fucking thing.

You fucked up when you said, "...we grab a cab..." Joey Ubers, pal.

Guest boatboatboat

Bunch of sickos here

I agree

Who FUCKS a midget?

Sure, who hasn't made love to a very very short person with unproportional limbs to torso ratio.

But FUCK a Midget?

that's sick