El Chapo in Long Island

Teddy kgb

And in other related news....

Man with world's biggest penis rejects chance of reduction as he'd 'rather be famous than have sex life'

Mexican Roberto Esquivel Cabrera has a penis measuring a huge 18.9 inches and says he is happy because "I know nobody has the size I have"

http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article9657590.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Half-Metre-Member-Man-With-The-Worlds-Biggest-Penis-Refuses-A-Reduction.jpg

The sheer size of Roberto’s penis causes him a number of health problems, including frequent urinary tract infections because not all his urine escapes his lengthy foreskin, and he keeps his colossal member wrapped in bandages to escape chaffing.

He is also unable to sleep chest down and has to put his penis on its own pillow to escape discomfort during the night.

An active sex life is also off limits for Roberto as his penis has too much girth to have intercourse.

rest of the story http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/man-worlds-biggest-penis-rejects-9657434

Guest pocketrockets

That would be hilarious if they released him to San Francisco. Might have to start doing blow again if that happened since you know he'd flood the streets with the good shit.

When I read shit like this and I remember I am 1 country away from Colombia and that I can get the primo shit for $14 a gram makes my knees wobbly. Rehab is rough.