• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pocketrockets

I'm the angriest fukker here

I'd give you a run for your money,

I broke both my hands early last year while on tilt I decided the wall needed to suffer. Was not really a decision, more like a reaction. The wall always wins. Kniger has no chance.

I still have pains in my hands. Sucks. I have more self control now tho.

I'd give you a run for your money,

I broke both my hands early last year while on tilt I decided the wall needed to suffer. Was not really a decision, more like a reaction. The wall always wins. Kniger has no chance.

I still have pains in my hands. Sucks. I have more self control now tho.

that's just one blow up

i bet you have some happy moments during the day

while i'm angry and miserable 100% of the time

even on those rare moments when i win i still remain angry

Guest pocketrockets

that's just one blow up

i bet you have some happy moments during the day

while i'm angry and miserable 100% of the time

even on those rare moments when i win i still remain angry

i yell at my neighbors to shut the fuck up, hate em all and wanna fuck their wives. I told the neighborhood's 50 year old sec guard next time his dog woke me up at 3am I would lock him up in his booth (the guy not the dog) and set him on fire, alive. I often confront unknown people or crack heads when walking around downtown SJ... last cracker I told if he asked me for coln ever again I would shove a knife in his mouth.

Destroyed 2 laptop screens, one big plasma screen, 3 bedroom doors, 6 closet doors, 3 guitars, one desktop computer, 2 desks,  2 beds, 2 chairs, 5+ keyboards and 10+ mouses.

i yell at my neighbors to shut the fuck up, hate em all and wanna fuck their wives. I told the neighborhood's 50 year old sec guard next time his dog woke me up at 3am I would lock him up in his booth (the guy not the dog) and set him on fire, alive. I often confront unknown people or crack heads when walking around downtown SJ... last cracker I told if he asked me for coln ever again I would shove a knife in his mouth.

Destroyed 2 laptop screens, one big plasma screen, 3 bedroom doors, 6 closet doors, 3 guitars, one desktop computer, 2 desks,  2 beds, 2 chairs, 5+ keyboards and 10+ mouses.

nobody's perfect

ok you got me there

i only tipped my dresser over once

snapped a remote in half over my bed post

and fired a whisky bottle at my fireplace

Guest pocketrockets

ok you got me there

i only tipped my dresser over once

snapped a remote in half over my bed post

and fired a whisky bottle at my fireplace

Im not proud at all about breaking my personal property- Really stupid shit. Guess anger management issues are real.