Master list of real killers and badasses on the forums.

WVU

Good to hear, Booker. Come skiing with me in Feb. I'll pay all expenses. I'm going to a shit resort in Western Maryland (Wisp). Hopefully there will be snow.

It's been warm here too..... 50 today.  I can still see the man made snow at Montage mountain (ski resort).  I haven't skied in 20 years though!  Afraid I would get hurt.  If you ever get to elk, camelback or Montage.  I would gladly meet up and buy drinks at the bar.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boatboatboat

I asked the dumb mthrfvcker how to turn my neighbors lawn around and he told me to give up and buy new sod........I did it on my own and had it from burnt grass to a heavy green in 3-months....Brokebracker don't know shit

his plan was a 3 day plan

you lost by 87 days

Yeah thats why there are 100's of 12yr olds across the country doing what you do just so the can take Sally Rotten Crotch to the movies and pull the popcorn trick.......if there was money in it a 12yr old couldn't do it....

Lawns are only a percentage of what I do. I personally cut maybe 2 days total including my own all year. I have employees that do it. If we are down guys I help.

We do mulch, sod, walls, bushes, leaves, snow, lawn treatments.

Lawns are only a percentage of what I do. I personally cut maybe 2 days total including my own all year. I have employees that do it. If we are down guys I help.

We do mulch, sod, walls, bushes, leaves, snow, lawn treatments.

No irrigation ?

My brother in law does lawn care says the money is in the irrigation

He charges 300 a year just to winterize the lines

Says it takes him an hour and the use of a compressor

No irrigation ?

My brother in law does lawn care says the money is in the irrigation

He charges 300 a year just to winterize the lines

Says it takes him an hour and the use of a compressor

Def money in it Dingo. No question. I have 2 crews that are loaded with work as is. I would need another crew to try and handle any more work. At this time I am more than comfortable. I don't want any more stress/headaches.