Time to bring back Dave "The Meatman" Scandaliato

D-Hustle

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy looks seriously in rough fukkin shape

Thinkee around my age.

He does look like he is in rough shape, and it shouldn't be a surprise, he has apparently abused his body for decades.

I remember a few years ago a buddy of mine had a stroke at 50 yrs old, my other buddies were surprised because he seemed to be in good shape - was a bricklayer - BUT he did alot of drugs, mostly cocaine and decades of abusing drugs had to have consequences to his health.

He does look like he is in rough shape, and it shouldn't be a surprise, he has apparently abused his body for decades.

I remember a few years ago a buddy of mine had a stroke at 50 yrs old, my other buddies were surprised because he seemed to be in good shape - was a bricklayer - BUT he did alot of drugs, mostly cocaine and decades of abusing drugs had to have consequences to his health.

I think that sniffing and banging shit kill you quicker than anything. Never had a taste for any of it.

Paddy is the AIDS a result of the infamous incident where meaty shoved the cinnamon roll tubes up his cuntacant and they exploded ???

You know Joey, it could be any of a wide number of issues with one common feature. Dave's dagina, and the traffic in and out of it.

Could be the rectal boosting attempt, but that wasn't that long ago, and AIDS is a slow onset disease. If I remember correctly, the horny toad dildo, compressor driven grease gun, split crotch velvet panties episode with Pierre at Fishead's apartment was four or five years ago, although only recently reported in mainstream Forumville media. The cat perhaps? Can the virus pass from a cat through a red clown wig and into Dave's bloodstream. Maybe, reports were that cat was in serious hump mode and was laying the claws into Dave's skull. I don't think a cat takes a long time to produce the money shot, so the answer may lie there. I never trust cats. I'm real careful around air compressors too.

There's always a small chance he doesn't have full blown AIDS. Something else to consider is that we haven't seen Pierre for a while. I'll have to get in touch with Leon Marichal, the security guard who tackled Dave at Walmart in the Pillsbury caper. He was in close contact with him, and a bodily fluid, if you can call ass encased Pillsbury dough that, was all over the place. I expect he might have had a concern and asked LVPD to do an AIDS test on Dave.

He's in St. Lucia right now, but I'll get in touch at the end of the month when he's back.

This...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeatAndPotatoes.Com, Inc. 
I think Kingy or BBB should come into this thread and ask me to return.

Right?

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

You're a small time criminal innovator, if you can call jamming up Pillsbury cans up your ass as a shoplifting technique "innovation". Nobody is coming over here to ask a rectal felon to come to their forum. What the fuck is the matter with you?

They're laughing at you over there. "Please, Boat, help me out here".

They overwhelmingly voted your smelly ass off. In a vote you, a total fucking moron, set up. What kind of a shitbag would even think of coming back and posting where people don't want you.

Guest pocketrockets

This...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeatAndPotatoes.Com, Inc. 
I think Kingy or BBB should come into this thread and ask me to return.

Right?

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

You're a small time criminal innovator, if you can call jamming up Pillsbury cans up your ass as a shoplifting technique "innovation". Nobody is coming over here to ask a rectal felon to come to their forum. What the fuck is the matter with you?

They're laughing at you over there. "Please, Boat, help me out here".

They overwhelmingly voted your smelly ass off. In a vote you, a total fucking moron, set up. What kind of a shitbag would even think of coming back and posting where people don't want you.

wow nice uppercut