Just got home from drinking beer all day for $78 an hour......

Teddy kgb

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really, well i learned something, I always thought the only people getting paid weekly anymore are losers in jobs where they blow their money fast.

I haven't seen a job that DIDN'T pay weekly since about 2007.  

I don't know who the hell can go work for 2 weeks without a single paycheck and be motivated. 

Weekly pay should be mandatory by law. 

Some company here wanted $650 to change my disposal.   I did it myself, took 25min.

One of the biggest rip offs plumbers do are garbage disposals......unplug, spin a nut off the trap and spinn the GD off and set the new one in reverse......and it really does average $350 here when like you said u did it in 20.....

To be fair, prolly those that don't live paycheck to paycheck.  

I dunno dude, some of my first jobs were bi-weekly paychecks and they didn't pay much.  I was flat broke. 

I remember workin my ballz off for 2 weeks and then i'd get this $500-600 check and I literally wanted to shoot up the office. 

I dunno dude, some of my first jobs were bi-weekly paychecks and they didn't pay much.  I was flat broke. 

I remember workin my ballz off for 2 weeks and then i'd get this $500-600 check and I literally wanted to shoot up the office. 

To be fair, it doesn't matter how often you get paid.  It matters what you get paid.  

Of course with that, budgeted your money matters as well.