I hope the SJ Sharks plane goes down in a blaze of glory.

plommer

sharks win and yet they're a great fade just because you bet the wrong things... weird stuff

plenty of nhl teams to fade but the sharks aren't one of them

games have only gone UNDER 5 times in the last 22... and they've only lost 6 games out of the last 20

so fading the sharks and the over would've bankrupted you over the last couple months

Sharks have cost me more than any other team in the NHL. So I dislike them alot.

They played lazy vs Colo last night. I'm more mad at myself because Cloudbet had Colorado +2 +100 when they were down by 1 in the 2nd period and I didn't bet it.

THAt was a great bet. It would have protected me and given me a nice middle opportunity.

obviously you were fading an ot win by getting -181 in regulation and +305

that's a huge middle but it still loses about 15% of the time, on a normal basis... with that high a spread it loses about 10%?

think -181 vs. +305 is worth it 

even if it goes to OT/SO you only lose if SJ wins

what would be a blaze of glory?

terrorists kill the pilots and thornton and marleau breakinto the cockpit and prevent a major terrorist attack by crashing the plane into a field?

be a good movie

speaking of thornton and marleau, we're likely going to see them retire without having ever won a Cup