Do TGF stake holders have plans to make this the most POWERFUL forum in the world?

Fazzer

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course not.

Michael was the one that claimed a person is on TILT if they put a guy in their avatar.

Now Michael does the same thing. You folks at home do the MATH.

PERMA Tilt.

Got it.

Thanks for EDUCATING me. I know Arizona is top of the line in that category and you're very well EDUCATED as you've pointed out NUMEROUS times across many forums.

No wonder you're a WILDLY successful ADMINISTRATOR.

Of course not.

Michael was the one that claimed a person is on TILT if they put a guy in their avatar.

Now Michael does the same thing. You folks at home do the MATH.

PERMA Tilt.

I texted 3 posters that this would be your response

I know you better than you know yourself

Must be hard to be a forum bitch

Yanks is on a forum HEATER right now.

Very heated. Very EMO.

It all started with -CH- getting under his skin a few MOTHS ago. Been a downward spiral ever since.

Feel bad for the kid.

Seems calm and cool as a CUCUMBER to me.

You seem to see things different than most. Where most see your posting being the work of a drunken emo nutjob who is constantly tilted and whining like a bItch, you see DOMINATION and WINNING the INTERNET.

You seem to see things different than most. Where most see your posting being the work of a drunken emo nutjob who is constantly tilted and whining like a bItch, you see DOMINATION and WINNING the INTERNET.

No Josephine.  I'm the guy laughing.  Having fun.

You're opinion means nothing here.  You are forever scorned by your Uncle D.  PERMA Tilted yourself.  

Joey clearly tilted with me. Joey on the verge of complete forum meltdown. Disabler owned us both Joey. He wins. We should go do lots of drugs together and reminisce about the forums before disabler won them.