Do TGF stake holders have plans to make this the most POWERFUL forum in the world?

Fazzer

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Deemer, wtf you talking about pal?

I own a small consulting firm I ran with another guy (CPA). Never did I claim to work for any other consulting firm. You're confused.

Own another business ( gym) and work a regular 9-5. To be fair , the gym I do literally nothing for but the quarterly tax filings since my mom is the co-owner and does everything else.

Currently in discussions to join forces w a coworker and a tax expert (guy also has a law degree) to grab some low hanging fruit that exists in providing sales tax reporting and filing advice as well as determination of NEXUS.

Deemer, wtf you talking about pal?

I own a small consulting firm I ran with another guy (CPA). Never did I claim to work for any other consulting firm. You're confused.

Own another business ( gym) and work a regular 9-5. To be fair , the gym I do literally nothing for but the quarterly tax filings since my mom is the co-owner and does everything else.

Currently in discussions to join forces w a coworker and a tax expert (guy also has a law degree) to grab some low hanging fruit that exists in providing sales tax reporting and filing advice as well as determination of NEXUS.

Deems went to bed Joseph.  We all know you are making money.  No need to justify.  

Just gotta start putting more away. I do too.  Gotta get ready for JIHAD!   :lebrick

Deems went to bed Joseph. We all know you are making money. No need to justify.

Just gotta start putting more away. I do too. Gotta get ready for JIHAD! :lebrick

Had nothing to do w making money, was just pointing it out to Deema. Pretty sure if I had finished my final year of college that would mean much less than actually running a couple small businesses in regards to giving him advice.

Who knows maybe Deems is one of those guys who is always talkin about where he went to school?

Thankfully Silicon Valley is mostly a MERITOCRACY and degrees aren't as important as your work experience, and even more so, WHERE you worked. It's amazing how people think since you worked with highly educated and incredibly talented people they must have passed those things to you via osmosis or something. But hey, whatever, it has done me very well.

Had nothing to do w making money, was just pointing it out to Deema. Pretty sure if I had finished my final year of college that would mean much less than actually running a couple small businesses in regards to giving him advice.

Who knows maybe Deems is one of those guys who is always talkin about where he went to school?

Thankfully Silicon Valley is mostly a MERITOCRACY and degrees aren't as important as your work experience, and even more so, WHERE you worked. It's amazing how people think since you worked with highly educated and incredibly talented people they must have passed those things to you via osmosis or something. But hey, whatever, it has done me very well.

Joseph.  You are preaching to the CHOIR here.  

Degrees are nice.  I have one.  If anything, it took discipline to finish.  And that counts for something.  Work ethic.

But Diabla does not have one college credit to her name.  Yet worked up that corporate LADDER.  It happens.  

If you are smart and you got the goods.  You will do well. 

Joseph. You are preaching to the CHOIR here.

Degrees are nice. I have one. If anything, it took discipline to finish. And that counts for something. Work ethic.

But Diabla does not have one college credit to her name. Yet worked up that corporate LADDER. It happens.

If you are smart and you got the goods. You will do well.

Wow. Good for her. What does she do again? HR?

Guest boatboatboat

But Diabla does not have one college credit to her name.  Yet worked up that corporate LADDER.  It happens.  

If you are smart and you got the goods.  You will do well. 

Well to be fair she had an advantage

Well actually TWO of them