Need gift ideas for my nephews

GreenDoberman

When my nephew turned 14 I sent him a text joking around that the coke and hookers were on me tonight only problem was I accidentally sent it to his mom

I sent a text to my sister in law of a picture of her two daughters and my daughter and a couple other girls and said 'Any hole 1k' .....I thought I sent it to a poster here named the Taxman as a joke because the pic was them thanking him for him getting them a room in Vegas for free but sent it to the wrong person.......Wife was pissed....

Women just don't get locker room humor...

I sent a text to my sister in law of a picture of her two daughters and my daughter and a couple other girls and said 'Any hole 1k' .....I thought I sent it to a poster here named the Taxman as a joke because the pic was them thanking him for him getting them a room in Vegas for free but sent it to the wrong person.......Wife was pissed....

Lmfao. Only Ted.

God damn that's funny