Chase Freedom UNLIMITED.......$150 bonus plus 1.5% cashback

FISHHEAD

Not bad

Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase — it's automatic

Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening

0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 15.49-24.24%. Balance transfer fee is 5% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum

Redeem for cash — any amount, anytime

Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open

No annual fee

I am not sure Chase will give me any more cards...I have the 2 Sapphire and the Amazon. I will cancel reg Sapphire when they charge annual fee. ... They don't make any interest off me, but they make a lot on those merchant fees I guess.

Spankie is right. The balance transfer fee seems high. I think I normally see those at 3%. Sometimes 2%

I am not sure Chase will give me any more cards...I have the 2 Sapphire and the Amazon. I will cancel reg Sapphire when they charge annual fee. ... They don't make any interest off me, but they make a lot on those merchant fees I guess.

Spankie is right. The balance transfer fee seems high. I think I normally see those at 3%. Sometimes 2%

I have probably made $1,000 from Chase signing up for cards and bank accounts. If you are eligible, they just keep giving.

When I signed up, I think it did not matter about having another card. But I was only going for the easy money. I am not a big spender so the extras don't do me a lot of good. I just stick to 2% cashback and collect the cash.

Keep firing IAG

Lol. I'm cracking myself up. I think they're on to me. Although I did get two approvals with $250 in cash bonus and $30k limit after Capital One gave me the old " We will advise you of our decision in writing." the other day.

I remember the old days where you had to actually give them the name of your employer, tell them how long you worked for them. all sorts of information. Now basically they're going off your FICO only. No one verifies anything.