Merrill Lynch BofA CC ......$500 cash or 1k travel after just 3k spent

FISHHEAD

The Basics

Sign up bonus of 50,000 points after $3,000 in spend within 90 days of account opening

Card earns 1x points on all purchases

No annual fee

Spend $50,000 or more a year (gives you Plus Level status) and choose one of the following:

$200 travel credit that can be used for travel incidentals or

Complimentary Delta Sky Club lounge membership

No foreign transaction fees

Access to Merrill Lynch Concierge

Standard Visa Signature Benefits

Apply online or call 1-866-422-8087

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Basics

Sign up bonus of 50,000 points after $3,000 in spend within 90 days of account opening

Card earns 1x points on all purchases

No annual fee

Spend $50,000 or more a year (gives you Plus Level status) and choose one of the following:

$200 travel credit that can be used for travel incidentals or

Complimentary Delta Sky Club lounge membership

No foreign transaction fees

Access to Merrill Lynch Concierge

Standard Visa Signature Benefits

Apply online or call 1-866-422-8087

Wow! I wish I would have seen this a day or two ago. I just did another B of A deal....wasn't near as good.

IAG

Did a little research on this and people stated they were turned away because they had to many BofA cards and/or recently had applied for another BofA card

Personally, only have two BofA cards and both were initiated over 3 years ago, so going to apply for this offer ........will let you know results.

IAG

Did a little research on this and people stated they were turned away because they had to many BofA cards and/or recently had applied for another BofA card

Personally, only have two BofA cards and both were initiated over 3 years ago, so going to apply for this offer ........will let you know results.

Ok thank you. My only BOA is the one I got a few days ago, but opened the Ameritrade card last week also. I just have a feeling that I shouldn't press my luck...but let me know. Good Luck!

Common response with this Merrill card, expect an answer in 24 hours, or if you have other BofA cards that you follow online, it may automatically show up their before you hear you been approved.

Some people, for no particular reason(probably a variety of things), get denied this card.

GL Slim, keep us posted.