Merrill Lynch BofA CC ......$500 cash or 1k travel after just 3k spent

FISHHEAD

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IAG, many have received the same and been approved later.

Oh really? Well maybe I will be surprised and approved on the two that said need further review, but not holding my breath though my probably inflated credit karma score is 829. Did they need additional information from you?

Once I had Citibank call and they had to shift some of the credit limit as not to exceed a total amount of exposure but they approved the new card in the end, but I think it told me to call the customer service line to discuss Here it was pretty vague, and there was no request to discuss or for further info.

Do you have any cards not used in past 12 months??

Hahaha about 20 probably...including one with Cap One I never use. i'm pretty sure the credit report doesn't reflect whether you've use the card or not, just whether or not there is a current balance of the time the report is pulled. Of course they would know about the capital one card. Also I believe I canceled one of their cards in the past when they charged an annual fee.

I just found a letter On Venture card in my junk mail...declined for having too few or no accounts carrying a balance. That's a new one. I remember in the day getting declined for having too much debt. Now apparently I don't have enough.

Venture card is shit unless you travel a lot. Double miles. Mine is in my wallet collecting dust

Barclay's. called me today on some card. Said they were processing an application and needed additional information. I haven't called them back. So maybe these need additional information messages really do mean that in some cases. That would give me 3 of 5 on last 5 with only Cap One denial and a review message from Wells Fargo.