RIP Poster Mighty Maron

KingRevolver

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn that's horrible

How'd he die?

The obituary didn't mention cause of death or have any pictures of him.

Usually you can get an idea of the cause of death when the family asks for donations to the Cancer Society or some other cause.

Same thing if the obit says "died suddenly" = accident,  or "after a courageous battle" = some sort of disease.

Seems like he wanted to keep everything hush. My guess would be he knew the end was coming.

Guest pocketrockets

This is funny to you? Fuckin' idiot.

+1

Fuckin chink has no integrity. Stiffs on BTC fees, rebuys on survivors just to finish -EV... what a sharp spoon he is

Wow. Terrible news. We played a few games of WWF, and then suddenly he stopped playing and sent me a message about having health issues, it seemed like he didn't want to go into too much detail, but he seemed depressed. The only message I still have is a pm here from September. I hope he didn't take his own life, but i suppose it is possible. He definitely struggled with some mental health/substance abuse issues. I hope he is at peace now.

http://i64.tinypic.com/1zokb61.png

I think when he said he didn't see himself coming back that was after the news broke that he had stiffed on the writing. I didn't necessarily take him saying he would not likely be returning as indication he was dying. I hope he had friends and family with him in last months,

Guest pocketrockets

Even if it had nothing to do with it one thing WE CAN LEARN is never, ever to kick a man when he is down. I am guilty of doing this and I have been victim of this, the internet and the anonimity that comes with it turns us into blood thirsty monsters that howl at the slightest provocation. We are all humans and we have all struggled in one way of the other. I hope this guy didnt off himself.

One of my brother's best friends off'ed himself tuesday night. He was only 22 years old. All his life ahead of him, BJJ enthusiast and brown belt, Hip hop artist. And from my brother's crew, the one that seemed the more upbeat. We never know what burden is killing or fellow men inside, but we can try and not be mean or hurtful. Just my 2c.

RIP Maron, I hope you found your quiet time.

Even if it had nothing to do with it one thing WE CAN LEARN is never, ever to kick a man when he is down. I am guilty of doing this and I have been victim of this, the internet and the anonimity that comes with it turns us into blood thirsty monsters that howl at the slightest provocation. We are all humans and we have all struggled in one way of the other. I hope this guy didnt off himself.

One of my brother's best friends off'ed himself tuesday night. He was only 22 years old. All his life ahead of him, BJJ enthusiast and brown belt, Hip hop artist. And from my brother's crew, the one that seemed the more upbeat. We never know what burden is killing or fellow men inside, but we can try and not be mean or hurtful. Just my 2c.

Well said PR

great points, and great advice