RIP Poster Mighty Maron

KingRevolver

Died owing me 20 bucks......sucks for me

The malignant narcissist strikes again.  Because it's always about you.

How does it feel to be a 250 pound man with a vagina.  Today you managed to parlay more incest baiting with shitting in yet another RIP thread.  In the real world you would end up getting hit in the head with a baseball bat.  Here's hoping.

RIP MM.  You are missed.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

The malignant narcissist strikes again.  Because it's always about you.

How does it feel to be a 250 pound man with a vagina.  Today you managed to parlay more incest baiting with shitting in yet another RIP thread.  In the real world you would end up getting hit in the head with a baseball bat.  Here's hoping.

RIP MM.  You are missed.

:clap

and no I'm not smiling... fucking scum is a disgrace

2 Non heterosexual humans ^^

How about this:

IAG would prefer to have sex with PO69 than you.

:hurray

Haha.  Talk about life fail.  Now go beg for some more forum welfare, snowflake, and maybe she or someone else will run a zone so you get to gamble today.

#forumcancer

Come back when you're drunk and we can argue about Prague.  And learn to spell dumbshit.

uifimism JFC.

How about this:

IAG would prefer to have sex with PO69 than you.

:hurray

Haha.  Talk about life fail.  Now go beg for some more forum welfare, snowflake, and maybe she or someone else will run a zone so you get to gamble today.

#forumcancer

Come back when you're drunk and we can argue about Prague.  And learn to spell dumbshit.

uifimism JFC.

What’s funniest , and he will probably kill me for this, but what’s funny is Teddy sent me a text today talking about how he really thinks you’re funny and that the two of you would have a good time hanging out. He wasn’t sure you would feel the same though.. Hand to God that happened.

By the looks of this post.... I’m guessing he was right. Ha

Sorry Ted. I’m sure you want to keep up your asshole image and all, but let em see your softer side once and a while.

yeah that was demoralizing... po69 is basically a human tire

To be fair, the only reason I didn’t pick him is because I picked him for the marry slot and you can’t use both.

And I’m wishing I never answered that ...lol. Surprised I actually did. Have a feeling I will never live that down. Kill Kinger!

To be fair, the only reason I didn’t pick him is because I picked him for the marry slot and you can’t use both.

And I’m wishing I never answered that ...lol. Surprised I actually did. Have a feeling I will never live that down. Kill Kinger!

So you actually do want to have sex with Teddy?  Just not as bad as you do with PO?

Not just deck people...but proud to be owning a house outside of Detroit deck people

every weekend until 10:30 or so the children are out with them playing jump rope and all sorts of who knows what...

quiet for 30 mins then the fire pit roars up.....

how can people wear fake fur, it be 50 degrees, and by a fire pit.....

I have heard no diggity on a loop for 15 minutes straight last night.