Mil Mike can you repost your stock picks?

bookbraker

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you guys can read those charts, please tell me about CLNS? I owned NRF now CLNS) which paid 11 to 12% over the last year in dividends. I had earned about 25% on my money, but now they've recently gone through this three-way merger and I have no idea what is going on.

It's gone down 6% or more since the merger, but I have read that is common? I think I am a month or so shy from being able to avoid the short gain rate, but not sure it matters because my income will be low this year. Trying to decide if I should sell. I really just bought on merge rumor...i'm not particularly attached to this for any other reason. I have no idea how to look at the new chart.

If you guys can read those charts, please tell me about CLNS? I owned NRF now CLNS) which paid 11 to 12% over the last year in dividends. I had earned about 25% on my money, but now they've recently gone through this three-way merger and I have no idea what is going on.

It's gone down 6% or more since the merger, but I have read that is common? I think I am a month or so shy from being able to avoid the short gain rate, but not sure it matters because my income will be low this year. Trying to decide if I should sell. I really just bought on merge rumor...i'm not particularly attached to this for any other reason. I have no idea how to look at the new chart.

How can anyone give an honest answer on commercial real estate investment until we see if Trump rips up Dodd-Frank?

There are forums for stocks as well I use stockhouse but they specialize in Canadian stocks

Go to one of the many forums and look up CLNS

A quick glance tells me it went up knowing a merge was gonna happen and will probably trend downwards now

How can anyone give an honest answer on commercial real estate investment until we see if Trump rips up Dodd-Frank?

I don't know. I don't know enough about investing to even understand if there is some obvious thing I should be seeing. I had read about it before the merger as a recommendation and took a gamble. I don't know what I'm supposed to do now...I guess no one does, but guess what I really want to know is all three companies had decent, stable dividends before the merger. Should I expect quarterly dividends from newco or I suppose I have to wait for an earnings report at some point? I was only in it for the dividends really. You have to understand I am coming from a very low investment knowledge level.

There are forums for stocks as well I use stockhouse but they specialize in Canadian stocks

Go to one of the many forums and look up CLNS

A quick glance tells me it went up knowing a merge was gonna happen and will probably trend downwards now

Exactly...I made money on the merger. I bought about a year ago when it was tossed around as a possibility, but now dropping pretty quickly and just wasn't sure if that was standard in a merger, or something else.

I see the stock forums, but years ago I fell into some pump and dump schemes on one of those, and don't know who is legit. Andy look at investment sites they always want me to sign up for their newsletters and things. I don't know which ones to try....which ones are legitimate, and who are just market touts, Have been considering getting some type of advisor but keep thinking I will try to figure some of this out on my own....but t hasn't happened.

I see the stock forums, but years ago I fell into some pump and dump schemes on one of those, and don't know who is legit. Andy look at investment sites they always want me to sign up for their newsletters and things. I don't know which ones to try....which ones are legitimate, and who are just market touts, Have been considering getting some type of advisor but keep thinking I will try to figure some of this out on my own....but t hasn't happened.

Most of those newsletters suck they are always touting the next big hit like Google, Apple, Amazon and others just to suck people in to sub. to the

newsletters. I put them in the same category of sport touts not many around that's very good.

If you have any newsletters that is touting a big play & will give you the answer if you subscribe with them don't do it as I have access to probably

90% of what's out there & being touted. Just let me know who the newsletter is from & what they say about the company they are touting & I can

more than likely get you the answer.