Attorney General tells Trump to stick ban up his ass

The Dark Man

Fair enough, but the system has been broken for decades.

Fix it gradually. Dont tear apart innocent American families that have been living here peacefully for many years. Don't deport people that have been living here and being productive citizens for years. He's targeting everone. That's pretty radical.

Buts that's ok. Trump is a radical mother fucker and that's gonna be his downfall.

He is making radical moves but that is exactly what he said he would do. Maybe he feels he should follow through on campaign promises? He did win the election so maybe he thinks it is what the American people want. I don't think he is in the minority on his thoughts about illegal immigrants.

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pal, there's been a report of one person who is being deported under Trump so far that wouldn't have been deported under Obama's administration's standards. That person is also a huge question mark - in regards to him being a Dreamer - given that ICE says he is an admitted gang member.

You are posting things that just aren't true.

See this has to be the 5th time you have falsely accused me of being uninformed. You my man are the one that is uninformed. And that's why I got pissed off. You come at me with definites, but you're are the uninform ed one.

I take it you're not aware of the deportation of the Arizona mother of two Teenage children. Her name is: Guadalupe Garcia de Rayos. Google and you'll find the heartbreaking story.

I don't know where you're getting your facts from? Fox News?

For the record, that woman you are pointing too was in violation under Obama as well he just chose to not deport her. It was his policy that made her deportation possible under Trump. She broke a law; while Obama chose to not prioritize crimes like falsifying a Social Security Card and DUI's, it was still within his policy to deport those people had he chose to.

The only person who is facing the threat of deportation going against Obama's policies is the kid this morning who possibly is a gang member and not a Dreamer.

I get my news from neutral media.

For the record, that woman you are pointing too was in violation under Obama as well he just CHOSE to not deport her. It was his policy that made her deportation possible under Trump. She broke a law; while Obama chose to not prioritize crimes like falsifying a Social Security Card and DUI's, it was still within his policy to deport those people had he chose to.

The only person who is facing the threat of deportation going against Obama's policies is the kid this morning who possibly is a gang member and not a Dreamer.

I get my news from neutral media.

You don't get it. But thanks for contradicting yourself. You state only one person has been deported by Trump network that wouldn't have been deported under Obama.

Than you admit the Arizona mother was deported by Trump but wasnt during the 8 years of the Obama regime. There's no picking and choosing here. Harmless people, innocent families are having their lives torn apart by the Trump regime, that were safe under Obama.

Timely using alternative facts. He's like surragote trolling me.

Case closed.

Simply put and we've known this for awhile.

This was a fraud election. The republicans cheated. The republicans has a win at all cost mentality.

The presidency was stolen from Hillary. Senate and House seats were stolen.

The collusion with Russia and the statement by Comey influenced the mindset of Hillary voters and undecided voted.

No doubt about it! Cut and dry, the republicans cheated and stole this election.

No more Orangeman, we'll forever call him illegal president.

He just won't stop taunting the people who are investigating him. The more enemies he makes the harder and harder they dig for the truth.

Donnie could use a few trusted friends right about now.

Too bad he reached age 70 with zero such connections.

WH insiders tweeting daily how PenceCo is simply counting the hours until DT implosion. Preibus, McConnell & Ryan counting in unison.

Donnie could use a few trusted friends right about now.

Too bad he reached age 70 with zero such connections.

WH insiders tweeting daily how PenceCo is simply counting the hours until DT implosion. Preibus, McConnell & Ryan counting in unison.

Complete nonsense. McConnell and Ryan have shown their true colors in this ordeal. Their political careers are over as well if Trump's is. They had their chance to distance themselves and chose not to. 

Pence is a lunatic too. 

Complete nonsense. McConnell and Ryan have shown their true colors in this ordeal. Their political careers are over as well if Trump's is. They had their chance to distance themselves and chose not to.

Pence is a lunatic too.

Mc & PR certainly odious, but unlike Donnie they will only be unseated by voters so I would venture their careers are pretty secure. Pence will ascend by law and then be victimized by national vote in 2020

Never called you dumb. Ted Sheck is referring that you're stupid.

I already explained to you my criticism of the republican governor and the implementation of his dictatorship policies. With that said my knowledge is limited.

Please explain to me what you know about your current governor? Do you think he will be reelected in 2 years?

While you're at it tell us what you know about the work Betsy Devos has done for Michigan? Good, bad, inbetween?

I'm not attacking you, I hoping you can give me fair and sensible response.

I voted for Snyder. Will I do it again? Dunno. I know if I don't, west mich will never see a dime.

Do I think Snyder gets re-elected? Tough call - everything from Flint to charter schools to how Trump acts will decide that. If the inner-cities decide to vote, no R is going to win.

DeVos is a nutcase. My brother and SIL are teachers in the Grand Rapids area and detest her stance on charter schools. Personally I'm not a fan of running schools for profit, only the kids suffer in that scenario. She is in over her head working for Trump.

I have enormous respect for the Devos family when it comes to business and general lifestyle and community contribution.

That noted, I align with people like Bill Maher who honestly ask, 'Do we really need a federal Dept of Education'?

Anything she does - or does not do - will likely have minimal impact on schools in my state and communities

• 5 months later...
Guest boatboatboat

Leena Al-Arian was in a bookstore with her two young daughters last year, eagerly awaiting a meeting with characters from Paw Patrol, when a man named Lenny approached her with the most unexpected words. The Jewish man told the Muslim mother that her girls are beautiful, and then apologized for the anti-Muslim sentiment present in today's world.

"He had tears in his eyes and told me that it must be so hard to turn on the news, that he feels awful about the bigotry my kids might one day experience, and that as a Jewish man whose parents didn't speak any English growing up, he personally understands what it feels like to be rejected and discriminated against," Leena shared in a post to Facebook. "I asked if I could give him a hug (he looked like he needed one more than me, but I guess I needed one too) and he wanted to reassure me that most Americans are decent people who don't hate people like me or believe what they hear on the news."

The pair continued speaking for a bit, and Lenny shared that his 90th birthday was that Friday. He insisted on buying her girls presents as a gift to himself, and though he did buy them each something, Leena proposed that the real gift would be a photo of them all together so that one day she could share the story of their meeting with her daughters.

Read the full post about Lenny and his touching words above, and see the photo of them all that will one day accompany a fantastic bedtime story for Leena's adorable little girls.

Leena Al-Arian was in a bookstore with her two young daughters last year, eagerly awaiting a meeting with characters from Paw Patrol, when a man named Lenny approached her with the most unexpected words. The Jewish man told the Muslim mother that her girls are beautiful, and then apologized for the anti-Muslim sentiment present in today's world.

"He had tears in his eyes and told me that it must be so hard to turn on the news, that he feels awful about the bigotry my kids might one day experience, and that as a Jewish man whose parents didn't speak any English growing up, he personally understands what it feels like to be rejected and discriminated against," Leena shared in a post to Facebook. "I asked if I could give him a hug (he looked like he needed one more than me, but I guess I needed one too) and he wanted to reassure me that most Americans are decent people who don't hate people like me or believe what they hear on the news."

The pair continued speaking for a bit, and Lenny shared that his 90th birthday was that Friday. He insisted on buying her girls presents as a gift to himself, and though he did buy them each something, Leena proposed that the real gift would be a photo of them all together so that one day she could share the story of their meeting with her daughters.

Read the full post about Lenny and his touching words above, and see the photo of them all that will one day accompany a fantastic bedtime story for Leena's adorable little girls.

That the way it should be.

It could be.

Man I know it works, I've been there.......