Attorney General tells Trump to stick ban up his ass

The Dark Man

I'm must be honest, I'm getting scared.

Watching Randi Kanye interviewing some Trumptards at a Ohio diner called Beltway.

Some uneducated TRUMPTARD lady say this country is dangerous. There's so many of them. It could happen anywhere. You could go to church and it could get blown up.

Donald Trump will make this country safe again.

I'm not scared of the bad guys, its the Trumptards that are scaring me.

Get it, "The bad Guys". This EO was sloppy and rushed because the Trump regime saw the "bad guys" in their peripheral vision. The bad guys would of poured in.

Sloppy and rushed the key words here.

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Canada is a big country but you are doing a great job of sucking billy's dick from your bachelor pad with separate bath

Bwahahahahagahahahaba

ouch, you really know how to go for the kill shot.

bachelor pad jokes. End thread.

its clear you cant refute anything he says, or present a valid counter argument - just more ad hominem. I don't see Billy doing that. He appears prepared.

I feel so safe already.

I feel like I'm rapped in a big warm fuzzy Trump blanket

So nice

This illegal administration has had more scandals and blunders during their 1st 2 weeks than Obama had in 8 years.

General Mattes who was supposed to be the one good cabinet nominee, was looking right over the illegal President's shoulder when he signed the Muslim ban.

This inexperience, unconstitutional behavior being displayed by this illegal regime is getting scary. Build a wall around the White House?

The illegal President just fired the interim A.G.

Anyone ever get tired of me booting you in the head?

Fact and knowledge always turns the uninformed into a frenzy, like a beaten old racehorse.

A bunch of lathered up 3 claimers running after the wire.

Who's next?

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/3oz8xUK8V7suY7W9SE" width="480" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="http://giphy.com/gifs/hulu-dawsons-creek-james-van-der-beek-3oz8xUK8V7suY7W9SE">via GIPHY</a></p>