The Curse of Oak Island

sleepy

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when they get down to 100 ft the hole starts to flood

I think that one guy in the 70's tried digging big holes and didn't find shit.

Most of the wood they keep finding is just support beams from past treasure hunters. Putting me on tilt that these fuckers keep at it with nothing to show.

when they get down to 100 ft the hole starts to flood

Yea, but that's ok, you just keep "dredging" the sand and dirt out and in the end you'll have a flooded pit of the right depth, and then you can safely send divers down, and see what's there. Once it floods, it's a lake, there isn't going to be rushing torrents. Or even no divers, just keep dredging it up and screening it.

Yea, but that's ok, you just keep "dredging" the sand and dirt out and in the end you'll have a flooded pit of the right depth, and then you can safely send divers down, and see what's there. Once it floods, it's a lake, there isn't going to be rushing torrents. Or even no divers, just keep dredging it up and screening it.

I think there are rules and ordinances they have to follow

just can't do open pit mining on half the island

I think there are rules and ordinances they have to follow

just can't do open pit mining on half the island

How big an island is it? we're talking about a pit maybe3 - 400ft wide(to account for the fact you just cant dig straight down without the sides caving in), they prob make a lot of money off treasure tourism, once it was found or proven not there, no one would come anymore.

If there really is something there they can't go scorched earth for fear of damaging artifacts. I still don't understand how a few guys with hand tools can construct all this elaborate shit 200 feet below ground, doesn't seem possible unless it took decades.

Obviously these shows are taped months in advance, if they found the Ark of the Covenant or anything significant we would've heard of it by now.

If there really is something there they can't go scorched earth for fear of damaging artifacts. I still don't understand how a few guys with hand tools can construct all this elaborate shit 200 feet below ground, doesn't seem possible unless it took decades.

Obviously these shows are taped months in advance, if they found the Ark of the Covenant or anything significant we would've heard of it by now.

Obviously people in the 1700's(or whenever it was) couldn't do that, not to mention pirates liked to split up and spend the money, not bury it forever.

Guest boatboatboat

Obviously people in the 1700's(or whenever it was) couldn't do that, not to mention pirates liked to split up and spend the money, not bury it forever.

Great Wall of China

Egyptian Sphynx

So, the buried it at Oak Island - there must have been a way to get to it without setting off the booby traps?

Smith cove - they stopped with the excavator because they did not want the coffer dam to collapse. Duh, move over inland 20 yards. Get those drains plugged there and on the other side.

But, the hoax theory - who could benefit from such a hoax? They are not even to the point that they have a rock solid theory on who buried what?