The Curse of Oak Island

sleepy

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You missed a bunch

I saw them find some coin that some fat woman from PSU said was some Spanish coin. Then I saw them all ejaculate over finding some needle because somehow that needle was a special needle. Amazing findings!

I did see some woman troll them with some old gold cross that was probably handed down through generations to deceive all the idiots who believe in this nonsense; heard her tell some nonsensical stories about finding 3 treasure chests with no proof of said findings. Treasure chests buried a few feet below ground because apparently they didn't want to put the treasure chests 150 feet below ground like the other treasure.

Only way this show gets good is if the one guy buys into the death thing wholeheartedly and murders his brother to unlock the secret chamber.

Just finished watching, no way the older Blankenship guy makes it to next season.

Hated the fat Nitter woman, all she did was give these idiots more false hopes.

I'm of the opinion that all the main shit they've found are remnants of the other failed searchers from the past 250 years. That whole island has been torn to shit and back and no ones really found anything major.

Of course they're going to find Spanish stuff from the 1600-1700's, it's an island that was near contested territories during multiple wars during that time period. It would be more surprising if they found no trace of old ships.

I repeat what I've stated in prior posts, if they really think that one more must die before the treasure is revealed, sacrifice Begley. Shit he'd probably even volunteer.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Fukkkkk these guys!!! Watching part 1 of 2 now and feel like once again we're on a wild fucking goose chase!

Even Sleepys cat is too smart to watch this clown show and yet I still watch

But but Joey, think about the spike they found! Do the right thing here Joey and watch all season!