Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Curse of Oak Island

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

sleepy

sleepy

candy expert

• Members
  • 13883 posts

season finale in a little over an hour

Guest_boatboatboat_*

Guest_boatboatboat_*
  • Guests
I'm watching

sleepy

sleepy

candy expert

• Members
  • 13883 posts

They find a button, more wood and a metal bracket but as usual no treasure

Guest_boatboatboat_*

Guest_boatboatboat_*
  • Guests
I think they find it next year sleepy

Timely Hitting

Timely Hitting

FFF overall champion

• FFF
  • 20423 posts

Fell asleep during it, glad to see I didn't miss anything. Shocking.

-1.66 units on season
+0.70 units this thread

Guest_boatboatboat_*

Guest_boatboatboat_*
  • Guests
You missed a bunch

Timely Hitting

Timely Hitting

FFF overall champion

• FFF
  • 20423 posts

You missed a bunch

I saw them find some coin that some fat woman from PSU said was some Spanish coin. Then I saw them all ejaculate over finding some needle because somehow that needle was a special needle. Amazing findings!

I did see some woman troll them with some old gold cross that was probably handed down through generations to deceive all the idiots who believe in this nonsense; heard her tell some nonsensical stories about finding 3 treasure chests with no proof of said findings. Treasure chests buried a few feet below ground because apparently they didn't want to put the treasure chests 150 feet below ground like the other treasure.

Only way this show gets good is if the one guy buys into the death thing wholeheartedly and murders his brother to unlock the secret chamber.

-1.66 units on season
+0.70 units this thread

Guest_boatboatboat_*

Guest_boatboatboat_*
  • Guests
Found a corner metal brace.

Having it tested by metalologsist

sleepy

sleepy

candy expert

• Members
  • 13883 posts

Found a corner metal brace.

Having it tested by metalologsist

probably just a bunch of junk they staged to gets us faggs to watch all 16 episodes next season

Mike Yanks

Mike Yanks

Relish King

• Administrators
  • 35385 posts
So the metal corner piece was from a ship. and dated 1650-1800. But was 150 ft underground.

Jfc

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Owner

• FFF
  • 20195 posts
Looking forward show next week!!

Big discoveries !!!!

Fml
"Cryptic bets, hot dog/hamburger discussion, threats, wigger cucumber, and so on. Good thread. Helps with the insomnia and is more fun than Statistics homework."

Bfo

Bfo

• Members
  • 4085 posts
Just finished watching, no way the older Blankenship guy makes it to next season.

Hated the fat Nitter woman, all she did was give these idiots more false hopes.

I'm of the opinion that all the main shit they've found are remnants of the other failed searchers from the past 250 years. That whole island has been torn to shit and back and no ones really found anything major.

Of course they're going to find Spanish stuff from the 1600-1700's, it's an island that was near contested territories during multiple wars during that time period. It would be more surprising if they found no trace of old ships.

I repeat what I've stated in prior posts, if they really think that one more must die before the treasure is revealed, sacrifice Begley. Shit he'd probably even volunteer.

Guest_boatboatboat_*

Guest_boatboatboat_*
  • Guests
Big show tonite

sleepy

sleepy

candy expert

• Members
  • 13883 posts

Big show tonite

just a wrap up show with more bullshit theories from other clowns who also don't have jobs

sleepy

sleepy

candy expert

• Members
  • 13883 posts

Season 5 starts on Nov 7

maybe they find something this year :laugh

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Owner

• FFF
  • 20195 posts
Unfuckingreal

Of course I'll still watch
"Cryptic bets, hot dog/hamburger discussion, threats, wigger cucumber, and so on. Good thread. Helps with the insomnia and is more fun than Statistics homework."

Bfo

Bfo

• Members
  • 4085 posts
Same here, I have renewed confidence in the boys. This is the year it happens!

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Owner

• FFF
  • 20195 posts
Get some Langina brothers !!!!

Bfo

Bfo

• Members
  • 4085 posts

Get some Langina brothers !!!!

I’ll be angry again after a few episodes if it’s the same old shit. Still hate Begley.

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Owner

• FFF
  • 20195 posts
Fuck Jack Begley!!

sleepy

sleepy

candy expert

• Members
  • 13883 posts

watching

will let you know if they find the treasure

Bfo

Bfo

• Members
  • 4085 posts
I saw nothing to make me think this year will be any different. Maybe at the end with them sitting in the room opening that little treasure chest, but probably just a teaser.

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Owner

• FFF
  • 20195 posts
Fukkkkk these guys!!! Watching part 1 of 2 now and feel like once again we're on a wild fucking goose chase!

Even Sleepys cat is too smart to watch this clown show and yet I still watch

Bfo

Bfo

• Members
  • 4085 posts

Fukkkkk these guys!!! Watching part 1 of 2 now and feel like once again we're on a wild fucking goose chase!
Even Sleepys cat is too smart to watch this clown show and yet I still watch

But but Joey, think about the spike they found! Do the right thing here Joey and watch all season!

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Owner

• FFF
  • 20195 posts

But but Joey, think about the spike they found! Do the right thing here Joey and watch all season!

I'll do it for the horses!!!

This spike better be from the 1600s

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users