Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Curse of Oak Island

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Owner

• FFF
  • 20195 posts
They're hyping up finding the money pit. They better fuckkkking find it and show something substantial very soon.
"Cryptic bets, hot dog/hamburger discussion, threats, wigger cucumber, and so on. Good thread. Helps with the insomnia and is more fun than Statistics homework."

Boatboatboat

Boatboatboat

• Administrators
  • 399 posts
Watching tonite

Bfo

Bfo

• Members
  • 4085 posts
Anyone watch tonight? Seems like the same old shit just going off on new tangents.

Getting slightly pissed again already.

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Owner

• FFF
  • 20195 posts

Anyone watch tonight? Seems like the same old shit just going off on new tangents.

Getting slightly pissed again already.

After a decent first episode , tonight's was absolute trash. Nothing interesting but a piece of a coin. Needs more focus on the money pit and finding the real prize.
"Cryptic bets, hot dog/hamburger discussion, threats, wigger cucumber, and so on. Good thread. Helps with the insomnia and is more fun than Statistics homework."

Bfo

Bfo

• Members
  • 4085 posts

After a decent first episode , tonight's was absolute trash. Nothing interesting but a piece of a coin. Needs more focus on the money pit and finding the real prize.

Spot on.

Boatboatboat

Boatboatboat

• Administrators
  • 399 posts

I watch the show

As I understand it due to the nature of ownership of where they are digging and the permits they have and agreements anyone who is treasure hunting makes. 

As soon as they find anything of significance it MUST be reported to the authorities. With that in mind IMO if they ever were to find "treasure" you would hear about it on CNN not by watching the show.

Bfo

Bfo

• Members
  • 4085 posts

I watch the show

As I understand it due to the nature of ownership of where they are digging and the permits they have and agreements anyone who is treasure hunting makes.

As soon as they find anything of significance it MUST be reported to the authorities. With that in mind IMO if they ever were to find "treasure" you would hear about it on CNN not by watching the show.

Yes, unfortunately that’s the problem with all these prerecorded treasure type shows. If one of them somehow dug up the Ark of the Covenant somewhere we’d know about it long before the show ever aired.

It’s almost like wrestling, you have to basically suspend your reality for an hour and pretend it’s all real.

mikeman

mikeman

• Members
  • 3486 posts

When are you guys going to figure out these reality shows are a scam?  It's not in the interests of either the town or the show to really find anything, just keep feeding you crumbs to keep you coming back. I stopped watching any of them a long time ago...storage wars fake, pawn stars fake, gold rush fake - the hoffmans are paid to do dumb things cause it's good TV, etc.

Boatboatboat

Boatboatboat

• Administrators
  • 399 posts
What on TV is "real"?

Mike Yanks

Mike Yanks

Relish King

• Administrators
  • 35385 posts

When are you guys going to figure out these reality shows are a scam? It's not in the interests of either the town or the show to really find anything, just keep feeding you crumbs to keep you coming back. I stopped watching any of them a long time ago...storage wars fake, pawn stars fake, gold rush fake - the hoffmans are paid to do dumb things cause it's good TV, etc.

Seriously? Holy smokes!!

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Owner

• FFF
  • 20195 posts

Seriously? Holy smokes!!

Merlin clearly a sharp guy!!! Can you imagine he figured all of that out!!! The next Alex jones

Boatboatboat

Boatboatboat

• Administrators
  • 399 posts
Monster Hunters only reality show on all of TV based in reality

Boatboatboat

Boatboatboat

• Administrators
  • 399 posts
Amish Mafia was also very good while it lasted but eventually levi I got into Federal trouble

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Owner

• FFF
  • 20195 posts
Lebanon Levi buried???

Wonder if Merlin has watched any of the Bigfoot hunting shows and can tell if those are real!!??

sleepy

sleepy

candy expert

• Members
  • 13883 posts
I'm guessing they didn't find any treasure last night.

Boatboatboat

Boatboatboat

• Administrators
  • 399 posts

I'm guessing they didn't find any treasure last night.

Define treasure

Bfo

Bfo

• Members
  • 4085 posts

Define treasure

Hah!

sleepy

sleepy

candy expert

• Members
  • 13883 posts

Define treasure

rusty spike, quarter section of a metal disk, piece of charcoal at 165 ft

dam and so close this time

mikeman

mikeman

• Members
  • 3486 posts

Amish Mafia was also very good while it lasted but eventually levi I got into Federal trouble

That one was 100% real. :lol

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Owner

• FFF
  • 20195 posts

rusty spike, quarter section of a metal disk, piece of charcoal at 165 ft

dam and so close this time

That section or a metal disc was a maravedis!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users