The Curse of Oak Island

sleepy

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still don’t understand how they think guys with primitive tools were able to build these elaborate tunnels and booby traps almost 200 feet underground.

The point is that if anyone really wanted to find out what was down there, they would dig a large whole, which would take maybe a few weeks(digging down a hundred or so ft is not a big project). they would find out the truth  and the mystery would be over.

But the truth is no one wants to find anything, they want to perpetuate the mystery for monetary reasons.

The point is that if anyone really wanted to find out what was down there, they would dig a large whole, which would take maybe a few weeks(digging down a hundred or so ft is not a big project). they would find out the truth and the mystery would be over.

But the truth is no one wants to find anything, they want to perpetuate the mystery for monetary reasons.

Retard alert.

Digging a hole big and deep enough without know the exact location there would cost 10s of millions.

• 1 year later...

watched every episode and still have found nothing

i have season 7 episode 1 recorded

going to watch another 20 episodes of digging and bullshit therories

but first i'm heading out for some candy to take the sting of a miserable night of betting

Same pal. Have watched every episode. Haven’t watched the 2 hour premiere yet but will probably watch it tomorrow.

Same pal. Have watched every episode. Haven’t watched the 2 hour premiere yet but will probably watch it tomorrow.

Me as well, have it locked and loaded for tomorrow. 

At least last year there was some tangible progress, will settle for anything at this point. 

And fuck Jack Begley, hate that guy. 

• 5 months later...

Yup yet I still watch every single one

Same here, although I find myself doing other things while I’m watching now, which I consider progress. 

I am now resigned to the fact they are not going to find the Holy Grail or the Ark of the Covenant.