NORTHWESTERN wins @ Wisky.....big step forward in attempt at making first EVER Big Dance!

FISHHEAD

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NW will get in for the narrative alone.  Plus the bubble is so weak this year.  Lunardi has TCU (6-9 in conference) as the last team in the field.  Clemson is currently among his "first 4 out."  They're 14-13 overall and 4-11 in the ACC.  Indiana and Pitt among his "next 4 out" right now.  IU has lost 7 of 8 and is 5-10 in conference.  Pitt is 4-11 in ACC.

Yup, very true......to bad you couldn't have snagged that or similar.

was arguing with a buddy who said they were way over 90% to make it, so i said give me the +900 and he said "sure"... then when i said for 500 he froze up, and wouldn't even do it for 100

people's mouths are always writing checks their wallet won't cash

I played Seton Hall at 500-1 at Cantor today. Had been 750 before the win last night, still the best number I saw in town.

The problem with playing these power conference teams at nice prices is the expansion of the opening round. You used to be able to play these teams and if they found their way to the Sweet 16 you could usually hedge out for a profit. Since a lot of these types are 12 seeds they now find themselves in Dayton and they have to win 3 games to get there instead of 2.

Not as easy as it used to be.

It may not be, you should check it out, got 500-1 at stations just this week.

LOL, if Minny won title and didn't hedge a cent, would win $943,200, ha.

They're my favorite CBB future in a portfolio of many, a couple of which I have no clue why they're even there.

If not mistaken, had an average $$$ position with your Seton Hall last season, and they failed me.