LCD

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wtf.

Love it when the Prime Minister of Sweden asks if the Donald is high.

Why the f is this retard holding campaign rallys less than a month after inauguration anyway? Seriously?

Guy said he'd spend all his time working at the white house too when criticizing Obama's vacation time. Now he's on pace to spend more vacation time in 3 months than Obama did in 3 years. Due to spend more tax dollars on travel in 2 months than Obama did in his first term. The hypocrisy of this retard is hilarious.

Where does the blame lie here with this clown being elected?  I mean, its a plethora of things.  But where does most of the blame go?

I don't think you can blame hick America solely.  The Liberal media?  People had enough so they said FU to the establishment?

Is Hillary to blame?  For not "connecting" enough with America?  

2 party system?  We only get 2 choices and this is what we resorted to?

Buckle up America.  This is gonna be crazy...

Where does the blame lie here with this clown being elected? I mean, its a plethora of things. But where does most of the blame go?

I don't think you can blame hick America solely. The Liberal media? People had enough so they said FU to the establishment?

Is Hillary to blame? For not "connecting" enough with America?

2 party system? We only get 2 choices and this is what we resorted to?

Buckle up America. This is gonna be crazy...

Yeah let's blame the people who didn't vote for him. Jfc. Unreal.

True old school conservatives- me - said the party was broken and in dismay and people like you wanted to call me a libtard.

Being socially liberal did not force one to vote democrat for decades. Fiscal policies used to reign supreme. Now we have some anti free trade moron running the Republican party. It's a fucking joke.

Yeah let's blame the people who didn't vote for him. Jfc. Unreal.

True old school conservatives- me - said the party was broken and in dismay and people like you wanted to call me a libtard.

Being socially liberal did not force one to vote democrat for decades. Fiscal policies used to reign supreme. Now we have some anti free trade moron running the Republican party. It's a fucking joke.

I didn't blame anyone.  Just throwing stuff out there.

You can't deny, this was the perfect storm for this clown to get elected.  Probably would not have happened at any other time in American history. 

Just throwing it out there for discussion.  Whats the main reason this happened?  Maybe there isn't a main reason..

I didn't blame anyone. Just throwing stuff out there.

You can't deny, this was the perfect storm for this clown to get elected. Probably would not have happened at any other time in American history.

Just throwing it out there for discussion. Whats the main reason this happened? Maybe there isn't a main reason..

One thing I agree with you on is Hillary was a disaster too- better than this idiot but still a disaster.

I called you a Libtard based on your social views.  And those are what come across when discussing things on the forum.  Social things.  

You are very liberal socially IMO. 

Yes, true, and it should be easy to vote Republican as a fiscal conservative but social liberal because Republican's used to believe in smaller federal government and intervention and freedom of the people - while focusing on fiscal policies. Now Republicans expand government the same, take rights away and are fiscally dreadful. The only fiscal policy they are holding onto is lesser taxes - they've abandoned free trade and enterprise. It's been slowly happening for 20 years and it has finally hit the breaking point for many. It's been a disaster to watch unfold, and Trump is the result of a broken party.

Yes, true, and it should be easy to vote Republican as a fiscal conservative but social liberal because Republican's used to believe in smaller federal government and intervention and freedom of the people - while focusing on fiscal policies. Now Republicans expand government the same, take rights away and are fiscally dreadful. The only fiscal policy they are holding onto is lesser taxes - they've abandoned free trade and enterprise. It's been slowly happening for 20 years and it has finally hit the breaking point for many. It's been a disaster to watch unfold, and Trump is the result of a broken party.

Well put. I am a business owning happy capitalist but socially liberal. Would love to vote for someone who truly espoused reduced federal spending especially on the bloated War Machine.

Both parties broken during past 12 yrs.

GOP broke themselves with excessive focus on impeding personal liberties and by rolling out men in their late 60s (McCain&Romney).

Dems broke themselves by not grooming someone at the national level who could better replicate WJClinton and BObama...both voted in under age 50.

Instead they allowed 69 year old Hillary to be the standard bearer and the voting population age 18-45 responded with "meh".

Into the vaccum came DJT and props to him for fully exploiting the opportunity and winning the election.

But winning the election and Actually Being POTUS two wholly different games. It's fair to say he won the former game but is utterly incapable of winning w the latter game. Whole different set of rules.

That is why he did the Melbourne gig. He wanted to revisit his Win. Real Life for him in 2017 not near as fun

Dont forget about voter supression and there even trying to make even stricter laws eliminating early voting and same day. They are a well oiled civil rights denying machine

Nobodies civil rights are denied when they have to prove their identity in order to vote.  We ALL have to prove our identity in order to get a drivers license, social security card, or any other documentation.

This is only a hardship for ILLEGAL aliens, who do NOT have ANY civil rights here in America.

Why is this so difficult to understand?  The ONLY reason to object to this is because you want illegal aliens voting.

Wtf.

Love it when the Prime Minister of Sweden asks if the Donald is high.

Maybe the Swedish Prime Minister should ask her police force what they think of Trump!

Swedish cops drowning in Muslim migrant crime wave

Sweden’s decision to start rejecting asylum seekers from the Middle East will be of little consolation to its law enforcement community — officers say surging crime has already overwhelmed their resources.

Muslim migrants flocked in record numbers to Sweden in 2015, but now the country seeks to discourage future waves by rejecting 80,000 existing applicants. National Police Commissioner Dan Eliasson telegraphed Wednesday that a policy reversal, while welcome news, comes too little, too late.

“We have to go to work against unrest in the asylum centers which places a much greater demand than might appear outwardly,” Eliasson told the Express. “In some places in Sweden this eats significant resources out of the police’s capability. From several sources there are reports that staff are poorly prepared to handle violence, threats and conflicts while there are too few security guards.”

Roughly 163,000 migrants applied for asylum in the Scandinavian country last year, which made it the highest per capita destination in Europe. Eliasson told the website he would need at least 4,100 addition employees to quell the chaos. He noted a recent report on asylum centers showing a jump of 148 incidents in 2014 to 322 in 2015.

“Police do not have the resources to handle all the disturbances at reception centers,” the report concluded.

Eliasson’s testimony comes in conjunction with a vicious attack on a 22-year-old employee at a reception center.

Alexandra Mezher was stabbed to death in  Mölndal on Monday.  She was trying to stop a fight that broke out at a youth center, BBC reported Tuesday. A 15-year-old migrant was arrested.

“I believe that there are quite many people in Sweden who feel a lot of concern that there can be more cases of this kind, when Sweden receives so many children and youth, who come alone [to seek asylum]” Prime Minister Stefan Lofven told Radio Sweden on Tuesday, the website reported.

Other countries struggling to cope with increased crime since the arrival of migrants from the Middle East and North Africa include:

• Austria: Police allegedly tried to cover up evidence of sex attacks in Vienna.
  • Finland: Police told Agence-France Presse there was “widespread sexual harassment” at a New Year’s Eve event where 1,000 asylum seekers congregated.
  • France: Two Afghan migrants were arrested in connection with an attempted rape on a passenger train in Paris.
  • Germany: Over 100 sexual assaults and robberies were perpetrated by Arab and North African migrants in Cologne on New Year’s Eve. Similar attacks happened in Bielefeld, Duesseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg and Stuttgart.
  • Switzerland: Six women said they were sexually harassed by migrants at a New Year’s Eve event in Zurich. The attacks were described as “Cologne-style.”

Adding to the strain on Swedish law enforcement agencies, ironically, will be the nation’s plan to expel migrants. The Swedish Migration Agency told CNN on Wednesday that migrants have a de facto veto on the decision to remove them the country.

Charter flights will be booked to shuttle migrants to another destination, but they are allowed to reject the offer, the agency told the network in an email. Those cases will then be referred to police.

Had Hillary been elected, this would be our future.