I have a $ fun $ idea.....need 9 posters who have $25 but want 1k

Teddy kgb

Let's try this.....$25 - 10 posters - $250

We go in order every day and start at a $25 risk in round one, poster picks a play and if it wins on to poster #2 and so on......but if poster #1 or any of the 10 loses then the following posters bet is double and if he or she loses then the third pushes us all in..

We increase increments by $25 after each round and don't stop until the pot is 10k and everyone gets paid 1k....

I've out done myself on this one, this will be a thrill ride regardless if we're pushing all in every 3rd day or we just keep grinding and are betting HUGE!!! Daily....

Let me know if you want in and if you want to start at $25 or $50...... This will be very fun I promise....

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a sucker for modified zones. I'm in $25 for fun factor.

It's a combination between a Zone and the Poster Extravagation I did at EOG which was real fun and we had a grip of money until Kinger went on tilt and jumped in front of people and lost every bet....

We can do this one until everyone collects $500 which means a 5k pot to make it easier to achieve.....

Hey Teddy. (Or anyone) while you're here, where is the place to get a water heater? That water heater in my rental is apparently going out so I need to buy one on line and get it delivered and installed in Denver... Sears? Home Depot?

I know that doesn't fall under plumbing per se, but just wondering if you had any related thoughts off the top of your head.

People have jobs, as stated before

I don't even know what to think about this? People have jobs so they don't need money? Or people have jobs so don't have time to get involved? What do people (like me) having jobs have any thing to do with getting involved in a fun idea to try to make money that involves gambling which we all love?

Hey Teddy. (Or anyone) while you're here, where is the place to get a water heater? That water heater in my rental is apparently going out so I need to buy one on line and get it delivered and installed in Denver... Sears? Home Depot?

I know that doesn't fall under plumbing per se, but just wondering if you had any related thoughts off the top of your head.

Water heaters are expensive no matter where you get one, but out of the two I'd go with HD because the install without a doubt will be cheaper then Sears and I know this because my uncle had a contract with HD to be their water heater installer and he didn't make shit, asked the guys to work on commission and nobody wanted to do it......HD is a ball buster so I know they're going to be cheaper then Sears without even knowing what Sears charges

I don't even know what to think about this? People have jobs so they don't need money? Or people have jobs so don't have time to get involved? What do people (like me) having jobs have any thing to do with getting involved in a fun idea to try to make money that involves gambling which we all love?

Maybe people are at work so can't respond now?

Water heaters are expensive no matter where you get one, but out of the two I'd go with HD because the install without a doubt will be cheaper then Sears and I know this because my uncle had a contract with HD to be their water heater installer and he didn't make shit, asked the guys to work on commission and nobody wanted to do it......HD is a ball buster so I know they're going to be cheaper then Sears without even knowing what Sears charges

Cool thanks! Plus I can us miles at Home Depot!

Hey Teddy....who is putting these games in?

I'd like to because I think I'm the one with the most free time, I figure I could hold money and put in Bookmaker and take a bonus for us to use and I check the forum from work every 10min it seems but also have a ton of posters who have my number and can text me when a play has been posted....

I think that's the best way but I'll listen to other suggestions