The Master Selling Precious Metals thread

WVU

We have discussed many times over how to buy silver, gold, and platinum.  Let's get discussion going on how to sell your precious metals.

Ebay was a decent option but I am hearing they now charge 10%.  Not sure why the 10% fee.  

JM Bullion has a buyback program that I called and asked about.  They will buy back American Silver Eagles for $1.40 over spot price and silver rounds for 15 cents less than spot price.  These prices are for good condition silver.  Minimum sell back order is $1000.  Here is the wording on their website:

Sell your gold and silver bars & coins to JM Bullion at industry leading rates.

The process is quick and simple and can be completed over the phone in minutes. Please call our toll-free number below for current prices on nearly any precious metals product. The sell process is easy and efficient, and we offer the highest buyback prices in the industry. Please view the three easy steps below, and note that our minimum purchase is $1,000. Please note that all final buyback prices must be confirmed over the phone. Any pricing indications are subject to change due to market fluctuations.

Call our trading team at 844-258-2538, or email us at [email protected] to get started.

Guest boatboatboat

yes it does.  They said if silver was in poor condition it would be lowered to spot minus 25 cents.  They must be working with a very small markup there.

I wonder how much of what they buy is done with the idea of holding it as they feel MKT price will go up?