slyone66

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boatboatboat

Print it out

Put in pocket

When life gets ya down take it out and read it.

Or if you shit and have no toilet paper you can use it for that too

Either way, be something that comes in handy

From the site (AL Central Preview):

Tigers:

Pretty much the same team as last year. One year older though and with a lot of veterans.

Verlander very shaky ace, Fulmer should bounceback from the after ASB collapse. Zimmerman, Sanchez, Norris.. Very, very shaky rotation. Any of these rotation guys could give up 6+ ER’s and it would not surprise me.

Lineup is solid. defense pretty good. I will definitely be looking at overs with this team. Indians are the clear cut fave in this division so Tigers will need to get a WC bid to make it to the playoffs. If Verlander is more consistent, Fulmer pitches like a stud (very possible he’s only 24) and the bottom part of rotation at least saves face they might be able to string a surprise successful season but I doubt it. Not good enough to contend.

Look for overs.

I INVENTED Betting The Tigers OVER.

Anybody, from now on, in the entire history of the world...

...Who bets the Tigers OVER...

...Is STEALING my plays...

1k1abk.jpg

GABE

You likely have seen Gabe posting in various sports gambling forums throughout the years. He has posting under the name of gynecologist, baseball zealot and gabe.

He has been sharing his handicapping skills with the masses since 2006. Gabe has been in the gambling world since a very young child basically growing up in the southern California horse racing circuit hitting a pick six at the age of 10.

Horse racing is a passion but his number one passion is sports gambling and more importantly BASEBALL. Gabe has gained quite the following with his baseball acumen and went 8-1 last year on his famous SPOT” plays. You will be able to find all of Gabe’s plays right here on this website.

I am told by a little Buffalo birdie that FHEAD was able to finance a true television stand to replace his two plastic dairy crates topped by a slice of plywood ALL DUE to tailing MLB picks from GABE

Why was this site created?

This site was created to share my sports betting knowledge to a larger audience.  I’ve been posting my selections for 10+ years FREE of CHARGE and that will not change.   However donations will gladly be accepted as a token of appreciation for my work.

Why was this site created?

Date: 21 Feb 2017Author: gthenv0 Comments

This site was created to share my sports betting knowledge to a larger audience.  I’ve been posting my selections for 10+ years FREE of CHARGE and that will not change.   However donations will gladly be accepted as a token of appreciation for my work.

Pennywise is the man behind the curtain.

Chalk and over.