OT: Never cried so much watching YouTube videos...

KingRevolver

I care about animals that don't taste good. 

Mostly. 

Rats and mice can fuck off. 

:laugh

i just don't get all the pity for dogs that get abandoned or kicked around a little

watch a video of how cows get inseminated over and over again, and their babies get taken away immediately after birth while the mom screams in pain and agony... or how chickens get electrocuted to death, animals getting slaughtered, that stuff happens to millions of animals every day

:laugh

i just don't get all the pity for dogs that get abandoned or kicked around a little

watch a video of how cows get inseminated over and over again, and their babies get taken away immediately after birth while the mom screams in pain and agony... or how chickens get electrocuted to death, animals getting slaughtered, that stuff happens to millions of animals every day

Why were chickens getting electrocuted to death? 

Round here the most humane way possible to kill a chicken with a killing cone a small slice in the jugular.  They just go to sleep, no kicking, no flailing around, nothing. 

It's not like the old days where they cut their heads off with an axe and the bodies ran around the yard for 30 seconds. 

People are just stupid.  The majority of butcherers have evolved to modern times and know how to humanely kill animals.  

Sad part is that's mostly home farms and such, commercialized farms I doubt they give a shit what goes on. 

Why were chickens getting electrocuted to death? 

Round here the most humane way possible to kill a chicken with a killing cone a small slice in the jugular.  They just go to sleep, no kicking, no flailing around, nothing. 

It's not like the old days where they cut their heads off with an axe and the bodies ran around the yard for 30 seconds. 

People are just stupid.  The majority of butcherers have evolved to modern times and know how to humanely kill animals.  

Sad part is that's mostly home farms and such, commercialized farms I doubt they give a shit what goes on. 

not sure, but i remember seeing a pool of water with a metal rod that came down and electrocuted a bunch at once