A day in the life of TGF posters

Guest boatboatboat

This little grey feral cat allows plommer to get close to him because plom is the man with the free food.

So my orange cat is a picky eater, he rarely eats canned food - he prefers dry food so instead of wasting his food whatever he didn't eat i would leave outside for the feral cats, they lick the bowl clean everytime.

Then I noticed little grey guy hanging around. So I tried feeding him. He was apprehensive at first but as the weeks went by he would show up on my doorstep every night between 7-8pm.

Now I look forward to seeing him every night. Costs me $18 a month in food to keep him fed.

https://youtu.be/fmy2OrrvMfE

Good of you to feed the little guy Plommer.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good of you to feed the little guy Plommer.

I want to see how close the cat will let me get to him. May even try petting him - in a while.

Feral cats don't usually live a long time so I'm just trying to help make his life a little less miserable.

Little grey can count on a meal every night as long as we're both here.

Guest pocketrockets

I want to see how close the cat will let me get to him. May even try petting him - in a while.

Feral cats don't usually live a long time so I'm just trying to help make his life a little less miserable.

Little grey can count on a meal every night as long as we're both here.

Well done Plom... feral cats are awesome... and yeah they have for the most part a shitty life.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest boatboatboat

Wife is driving her Mother to St Louis for some sort of stem cell thing they do rather than a knee replacement. So they will be gone until Tuesday.

I was really looking forward today to going to a place that has the NFL package. It's a blast. Mostly Bengals/Browns/Steelers/Cowboys fans. But there will be someone there who is a fan of almost every team playing. It's always been a lot of fun in the past.

But I may pass. I know the topic of trump and kneeling and racism and respect the flag will dominate the conversation. It's already been a pretty hot topic at the Service clubs here and as you can imagine living in a rural white area most don't support the right to kneel or even understand the message it is carrying.

You try and explain to them that kneeling isn't disrespecting the flag and when one really analyzes the message it is paying respect to the freedoms for which it stands. But that narrative falls on deaf ears.

May just pack a cooler and grab a few cigars and go fly the drone around the lake.

Guest boatboatboat

you are right

in the end I bet I go

but I have been hearing this shit for a year in the VFW legion Eagles

you try and explain the "message" and the "right" to give the message and it falls on deaf ears.

I know today it will be RAMPED up X 5

But again, you are right

. Don't pass because of others boat.

Guest boatboatboat

Boat thinks shuning the flag is patriotic....lol dudes a Dope

teddy disrespecting the flag would be turning your back to it or  walking away

do you think people kneel in church to disrespect the lord?

Guest boatboatboat

No I am telling you that they are kneeling to call attention to inequalities in our country.

If the intent was to "disrespect" they flag they would turn their back to it, walk away, give it the finger.

No I am telling you that they are kneeling to call attention to inequalities in our country.

If the intent was to "disrespect" they flag they would turn their back to it, walk away, give it the finger.

my problem is why are they using the national anthem as the time to do it? Can't they take to social media or pay money for a commercial? Do that shit somewhere else, not where some people who don't agree are forced to see it.