-------Statement regarding Contest and Prizes not awarded as they should be------------

Guest boatboatboat

Guest boatboatboat

If you enter a contest at TGF and the book doesn't pay you the prize for an unjustifiable reason. I WILL pay you the prize myself. Free Plays will be paid in cash at 50% rate and other prizes will be paid with like items.

TGF nor myself will be responsible for account balances

-----------------------------------

I do ask you give me a reasonable time frame to work to get your prize.

Guest boatboatboat

well I read some comments in the thread Sly created.

They were correct, me having a tagline saying I wouldn't pay them set the WRONG tone and is NOT what TGF is about.

We at TGF are here for the players.

We run a contest we promoted and if the book doesn't pay TGF will. Nuff Said...........

Obviously we can't at this time do account balances, but an insurance program of sorts is something I have tabled as a possibility.

unbelievably generous

other forums in the past and present would just tell their posters/customers to stick it, ignore them, swear at them, ban them, etc...

it's been said before but boat/kinger's heart is always in the right place

This is basically what John Kelly is telling me across the street... Still working on it.. He put a call into his man on Monday... John should not be involved in contests.. He only knows how to post and well that's about it... Running a forum is not his forte... But we always have Onward and Upward to fall back on...

Guest boatboatboat

Thank you for the kind words. The policy has a hint of generosity but more so is being done because the staff of TGF feels it makes good business sense, so the policy is being done for that reason.

We want TGF members to know that TGF REALLY is here for them. This site was REALLY built with the player in mind. The people who run it and even own it are players them self.

But what ever the motives, I hope people do trust TGF and me enough to know that if I say I will pay a prize if it isn't awarded, that means I WILL PAY THE PRIZE.

Hopefully this will increase the number of players who participate in contest, both active as well as non active.

In addition if we have a banner book that jerks players around the banner will be dropped ASAP. IE: Mania banner gone from here. Tough choice to make for a struggling start up forum to ditch a book willing to pay for a banner but a choice grounded in ethical business practices.

Thank you for the kind words. The policy has a hint of generosity but more so is being done because the staff of TGF feels it makes good business sense, so the policy is being done for that reason.

We want TGF members to know that TGF REALLY is here for them. This site was REALLY built with the player in mind. The people who run it and even own it are players them self.

But what ever the motives, I hope people do trust TGF and me enough to know that if I say I will pay a prize if it isn't awarded, that means I WILL PAY THE PRIZE.

Hopefully this will increase the number of players who participate in contest, both active as well as non active.

In addition if we have a banner book that jerks players around the banner will be dropped ASAP. IE: Mania banner gone from here. Tough choice to make for a struggling start up forum to ditch a book willing to pay for a banner but a choice grounded in ethical business practices.

So who are the owners?

Nice job watching out for the players and making sure contests are on the up and up...

BOAT BRINGING THE F'ING HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done TGF. It's tough to listen to a message when it's brought by agenda-driven ballbusters...........

But as GrandPa Peep used to say....

The moment we get angry or defensive when debating others, we've quit fighting for the right thing and started fighting for ourselves.

There's a reason PRIDE is safely positioned as one of the 7 deadly sins to the masses.

Stunning move, promote Boat to Level II Contest Administrator at once. And we move on.....