New Trump memos outline his plans to deport millions of immigrants

plommer

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing is certain.... People will start obeying the laws or there will be consequences. The days of liberal anarchy are over.

How is the illegal immigration policies liberal? I'd love to hear this one.

Obama was tougher on illegals than Bush by a landslide. You're just spewing complete nonsense now. Living in your own little world. Illegal immigration issues have been bipartisan, and threatening and attempting to deport everyone of them is just hazardous.

This is more hate rhetoric from Trump. How does this make the country safer? For starters an illegal will never ever talk to police or report a crime now; that's sure great

How is the illegal immigration policies liberal? I'd love to hear this one.

Obama was tougher on illegals than Bush by a landslide. You're just spewing complete nonsense now. Living in your own little world. Illegal immigration issues have been bipartisan, and threatening and attempting to deport everyone of them is just hazardous.

This is more hate rhetoric from Trump. How does this make the country safer? For starters an illegal will never ever talk to police or report a crime now; that's sure great

Looking at the murders in Chicago, I bet a large amount of them are caused by someone they know. Sadly, the citizens don't come forward. How does that make Chicago safer?

Looking at the murders in Chicago, I bet a large amount of them are caused by someone they know. Sadly, the citizens don't come forward. How does that make Chicago safer?

What does this have to do with Chicago? So because one race has trust issues with the police you want to add another one to the trust issues list? Nice.

Let's try and stay on topic.

So it's not true? If a illegal in a Chicago gang kills someone from a rival gang will they tell? Hell no, they want to retaliate.

Is this a serious example? Gang members typically don't speak with police, no FW. But the family bond in latino communities is very strong, and the murders in impoverished latino's communities are not only dramatically lesser than their counterparts but the communities are not silent on what they saw. They speak to authority and show a trust in the department.

Now an illegal will never ever speak with a police officer again.