New Trump memos outline his plans to deport millions of immigrants

plommer

I think it comes down to risk/reward and sympathy

If any country takes on 10,000 Muslims they can count on 2% being rapist or 200...but in return they all live instead of 5,000 of them dying in the Syrian civil war....

So posters like Timely who is clearly very smart but also as equally lazy would say he doesn't mind 209 fellow Americans being raped over the 5k being saved from death

Me in the other hand would choose all 10l Syrians be killed before I would have 1 single American raped

Not that hard to understand, we all have differ points of view.....I'm a Alpha male in an Alpha male line of work and snowflakes like Timely work with immigrants who wash dishes for him but if we're able to speak English would be a threat to take his job

You were wrong father!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-mexico-idUSKBN16127O

I do find it hilarious that Trump thinks he can send non-Mexican's "back to Mexico."

I can only dream that Donnie is actually, truly using a handful of black and red Sharpies to personally & methodically author the key components of this EO.

Such multi-colored almost illegible ALL CAPS PRINTING!!! would be worth mucho on the future collectibles market

So tired of all of the Executive Orders.  We're slowly creeping toward dictatorship in the U.S.

Of course, it's fine if it's "your guy".

Pretty amazing how people who supposedly want small government will justify them.

Nothing learned.

True but some his EO's are just counter to Obama's EO's, but like you said if it's your guy you're happy.

So tired of all of the Executive Orders.  We're slowly creeping toward dictatorship in the U.S.

Of course, it's fine if it's "your guy".

Pretty amazing how people who supposedly want small government will justify them.

Nothing learned.

Executive Orders aren't even "law" either, so it has very little effect long term - it just fucks things up in the short term.

Also, as many EO's as Obama implemented - I wasn't a huge fan then - at least that guy had an excuse. His congress and house were Republican and he couldn't get things passed. Trump has a republican house and congress and still feels the need to EO all these changes. 

Executive Orders aren't even "law" either, so it has very little effect long term - it just fucks things up in the short term.

Also, as many EO's as Obama implemented - I wasn't a huge fan then - at least that guy had an excuse. His congress and house were Republican and he couldn't get things passed. Trump has a republican house and congress and still feels the need to EO all these changes. 

What's changed?

A bunch of in-actionable photo ops