Don't forget to buy your Powerball tickets...

KingRevolver

I like how people go bat shit crazy when it hits 400 million and when it's at 50 million they're like meh, I'll wait.

Yea well it makes perfect sense. Think about it from expected value standpoint. Dont know the numbers off the top of my head but it's around $350m where it's becomes slightly +ev to buy them. (Obviously near impossible to ever realize the equity you may have )

100% incorrect

agree

state of wisconsin posts how many big winners are left in particular scratch games ... it's rare but even now there is a +ev game, royal millions... i have info that there are less than 50,000 tickets left out of the 480,000 run, and there's still a $1,000,000 prize out there

Royal Millions

3 top prizes of $1 MILLION!

Over $2.9 MILLION in prizes from $100 to $50,000!

75% CASH PAYOUT!

Game # 593 Price $30 Start Date 05/27/2016 Total Top Prizes 3 Top Prizes Remaining 1

key the powerball 3  with the field

bring lots of money

that's actually a bad idea in the powerball format

since the powerballs go up to 26, your chances are better of not sharing by picking a number between 13 and 26 (people picking their own numbers are more likely to pick a 1-12 for birth month or age of child/grandchild)

and since the regular white balls go up to 69, your chances are better of not sharing by picking numbers above 31 (again with people picking birthdays/anniversary/etc)

agree

state of wisconsin posts how many big winners are left in particular scratch games ... it's rare but even now there is a +ev game, royal millions... i have info that there are less than 50,000 tickets left out of the 480,000 run, and there's still a $1,000,000 prize out there

Royal Millions

3 top prizes of $1 MILLION!

Over $2.9 MILLION in prizes from $100 to $50,000!

75% CASH PAYOUT!

Game # 593 Price $30 Start Date 05/27/2016 Total Top Prizes 3 Top Prizes Remaining 1

CA does the same.

Some crazy friend of my GF's showed me it.

Great tool that I always check before buying. What's the point of buying a scratcher where there are no top prizes left?