I'm back, I'm back, I'm back, I'm back, I'm back

TeamGSP

you know i'm back, everybody stand up, get up get up get up get up

Was some very dark days for me since about a week before christmas time guys.

End of october, all of november, and beginning of december man i was doing so great and then i stepped on a shovel with a metal handle that hit me in the head.

I was knocked the fuck out for 2 months, fell behind in all my bills and just now recovered to start betting significantly again.  

I remember seeing a jerry jones interview before how he said he is very afraid to being poor, not having any money, etc meanwhile the guy is a billionaire well you know what, i understand him a little bit more.  I was doing too many crazy bets and winning, now i gotta tone it down a bit to have more consistency.

I'm still mad at losing though and i'm out this week and this weekend with a vengeance.  I mean i was set to buy everything i wanted for christmas, i planned on having myself an awesome new year and before i could even have a nice x-mas i fuckin' lost my ass off and then some in january.

Somebody or somebodies gonna get fucked up very soon.  I've been relegated to small cashouts here and there to my bitpay visa, i haven't cashed out to my goldmoney mastercard account since mid december of last year and again i am fuckin' mad.

I'm gonna be taking down $200 plus profit at a time per bet and possibly letting it ride for a game or 2.  

I am very sorry that nobody won't be able to fade me or tail me because it's come down to placing the bets at the last minute.  I have gotten burned too many times with the big money coming in the last minutes and then realizing i should have waited.  

I don't have much time to play around considering that baseball bullshit is going to start in about 5 and a half weeks i must thrill kill cult it from now till april.  

Might be some brutal possession by possession comments from me incoming so i warn you now.  

KILL OR BE KILLED 

End of october, all of november, and beginning of december man i was doing so great and then i stepped on a shovel with a metal handle that hit me in the head.

I was knocked the fuck out for 2 months, fell behind in all my bills and just now recovered to start betting significantly again.  

I remember seeing a jerry jones interview before how he said he is very afraid to being poor, not having any money, etc meanwhile the guy is a billionaire well you know what, i understand him a little bit more.  I was doing too many crazy bets and winning, now i gotta tone it down a bit to have more consistency.

I'm still mad at losing though and i'm out this week and this weekend with a vengeance.  I mean i was set to buy everything i wanted for christmas, i planned on having myself an awesome new year and before i could even have a nice x-mas i fuckin' lost my ass off and then some in january.

Somebody or somebodies gonna get fucked up very soon.  I've been relegated to small cashouts here and there to my bitpay visa, i haven't cashed out to my goldmoney mastercard account since mid december of last year and again i am fuckin' mad.

I'm gonna be taking down $200 plus profit at a time per bet and possibly letting it ride for a game or 2.  

I am very sorry that nobody won't be able to fade me or tail me because it's come down to placing the bets at the last minute.  I have gotten burned too many times with the big money coming in the last minutes and then realizing i should have waited.  

I don't have much time to play around considering that baseball bullshit is going to start in about 5 and a half weeks i must thrill kill cult it from now till april.  

Might be some brutal possession by possession comments from me incoming so i warn you now.  

KILL OR BE KILLED 

:read

how did you generate enough force to knock yourself out?

lost too many bets without winning anything in between and cashing out enough.  

Lost what i had won, lost the bankroll, got behind in all my bills, almost lost my car, and i barely recovered.

Lots of bullshit happened to me and i was victimized.  

We live in a world with nothing but bullshit, lies, and fake news.

Even the inventor of fake news has a fake wife.  It was very funny in the beginning calling CNN out and buzzfeed but then after a while i thought about melania trump.  Everything about the way how melania trump looks like is fake.  Fake make-up, fake cosmetics, and here we have the inventing call out of fake news.  I give up man.

I give up on all the bullshit.  Next thing you know i'm gonna win big money off of a string of bullshit and you know what i must take the money and forrest gump run the fuck out.

KILL OR BE KILLED 

You sound like a twat. 

Never heard of you...

So nice to see that you are so insecure you needed a thread like this...

You seem emotionally needy...

Oh yeah, welcome back... :lol:

i'm a very emotionally insecure needy bitch who felt compelled to announce TeamGSP's (my) comeback.  When i left the site for a long time, i had to give up my championship belt that weighed 170 pounds of gold.  

Once again, i announce that i am back, i'm not sure what entrance song i should use 100% but i like Sans Pression Numero Uno and even though i've always had a different entrance song for each thread that i created on here in the past, i truly feel it's worthy to be used again like i did.

i doubt i would ever be allowed to sprint on this site because of my history so it's either for the belt or the main event on every single thread i create.  Basically means i will get 5 rounds each every single time and i'm very excited about being back on here since i plan on winning some big money before baseball bullshit starts.

i'm a very emotionally insecure needy bitch who felt compelled to announce TeamGSP's (my) comeback.  When i left the site for a long time, i had to give up my championship belt that weighed 170 pounds of gold.  

Once again, i announce that i am back, i'm not sure what entrance song i should use 100% but i like Sans Pression Numero Uno and even though i've always had a different entrance song for each thread that i created on here in the past, i truly feel it's worthy to be used again like i did.

i doubt i would ever be allowed to sprint on this site because of my history so it's either for the belt or the main event on every single thread i create.  Basically means i will get 5 rounds each every single time and i'm very excited about being back on here since i plan on winning some big money before baseball bullshit starts.

No baseball GSP. No Mas.