Deem be honest with us

Guest boatboatboat

Yea I think I will. I really like the guys I play with and we have 1 former d1 scrub and a guy who was a 4 year starter at a d2 school. Both aren’t in great shape tho. They’re both 7-8 years younger than me and in worse shape(neither was at the game tonight or we’d have crushed this team). Have 2 really good points guards and a solid 2. Need to find a tall guy to fill out my team. Maybe I’ll start coming off the bench like swaggy p to knock down some 3 balls.

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to start taking control on defensive end

Giving up 84 pts jfc

I’m a draymon level defender pal but the size difference when I get stuck either man on man or in a zone , it’s tough. We get killed in the interior bc we have zero height. Also typically get badly out rebounded but did decent tonight given they only had one really tall guy instead of some of the teams with 2 or 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Game 2 in the books.

We upset the defending champs by 8.

Had a decent game. 15 points on 3/6 from 3. Shut down their center who had a good 3-4 inches on me though. Did have a bad turnover late in the game that almost opened the door for them to come back.

Our #1 shooter who we were missing game 1 went off and hit 10 threes. Many from NBA range.

Team Donuts moves to 2-0.

• 1 year later...