Deem be honest with us

Guest boatboatboat

Guest pocketrockets

Can't even breathe on guys now.

Terrible, is a shame... I loved the drama and tension of those hard pressing defensive players... IT WAS FUCKIN RAW.

And people saying LBJ better than MJ, LBJ could never score 30+ pts during that era, he is a flop artist, like comparing Mayweather to Ali

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pocketrockets

I would give weinke pts....

Guy is all bullshit.

No one on the forums would play me 1-1 for cash. Guaranteed. I'd likely skunk 94% of forum

If this ever happens Ill post $200 with KR to take WTW whoever wants the action

True that. Thank you

It makes us seem like old guys, but the way the league was after the ABA merge sucked. Matador defense, jump shooters allowed to drive the lane, and other bullshit was hard to watch. The Pistons of the 80's and Knicks of the 90's played it the right way. Wasn't so much dirty as tough basketball.

I grew up watching Big East basketball and this is the closest parallel I can draw. There's really nothing like it anymore.

It makes us seem like old guys, but the way the league was after the ABA merge sucked. Matador defense, jump shooters allowed to drive the lane, and other bullshit was hard to watch. The Pistons of the 80's and Knicks of the 90's played it the right way. Wasn't so much dirty as tough basketball.

I grew up watching Big East basketball and this is the closest parallel I can draw. There's really nothing like it anymore.

It will never be the same. Kids like Deems will never know. They will never understand.

A lot of the Bad Boys stuff was dirty, Laimneer was a little bitch out there. The Big East of the 80s-90s was truly special.

C.mon bro.  5-9 asian wunderkind.  I've hosted bashes, everyone is an average joe that likes sports and bets on it.

Shut your blowhole and stick to your opinions.  You actually have some good thoughts.

Come to Vegas I'll still either beat the shit out of you or talk sports over a pitcher.

But stop the douche persona,  that's already been done over and over here.

C.mon bro. 5-9 asian wunderkind. I've hosted bashes, everyone is an average joe that likes sports and bets on it.

Shut your blowhole and stick to your opinions. You actually have some good thoughts.

Come to Vegas I'll still either beat the shit out of you or talk sports over a pitcher.

But stop the douche persona, that's already been done over and over here.

Be gentle with deemer, he's from Cleveland. Always good for pity points.

Oh wow.

How'd you do today, deem team??

We got CuRB stomped. Lost by 27. I even got dunked on once. Lol

Another loss for team donuts today. Lost by 3.

Put up my biggest scoring game of the season by far w 27. Went 6/13 from 3. Missed 2 free throws including lane violation on a made after an and 1. Which hurt.

Problem was my defensive assignment was a 6'10'' Chinese guy who played pro ball in China (though it's been 6 years since he stopped playing at that level ).

Guy was tossing me around like a rag doll. He rejected me only 2x which wasn't too bad given the circumstances. We tried to play a box and 1 but he broke it w eaze. Basically had to double him when he touched the ball inside of 10 feet. Thier one shooter buried a ton of 3s to kill us.