RIP "Rachelmania"

plommer

hi plommer, i saw rachel in person.  Normally i wouldn't share this kind of information with anyone else but since you are a cool guy i will go ahead and let you know that she's not really eye candy.  

Please do not get angry about fake eye candy, i am just here to let you know as a brother and a friend that she's not wife material.  If you know me by now, all i care about is wife material.  The kind of girl that you will never mind meeting at the hotel for the rest of your life for many years to come no matter the age, and your dick gets hard each and every single time.

By the way plommer, the city of los angeles has officially the worst traffic in the world of cities in case you didn't get a chance to read the news  within the last 10 days and no where did i see toronto in the top 25 so i hope that your mind makes you think whenever i talk because i'm not just saying stuff just to say it.

Once again rachel mania is not worthy HONESTLY.  All she has going for her is the fake eye brows, with sexy glasses and you know what, it don't fool me so rub that cum out as much as you can.  Rachel doesn't even have any titties Plommer.

Rachel is the kind of girl who already has a husband.  Of course she won't let anyone know she has a husband but she is half assing the cosmetics for sure thinking she can pull a fast one and sell big money.  She must do a better job and come up with a better gameplan in the next business meeting.

hi plommer, i saw rachel in person.  Normally i wouldn't share this kind of information with anyone else but since you are a cool guy i will go ahead and let you know that she's not really eye candy.  

Please do not get angry about fake eye candy, i am just here to let you know as a brother and a friend that she's not wife material.  If you know me by now, all i care about is wife material.  The kind of girl that you will never mind meeting at the hotel for the rest of your life for many years to come no matter the age, and your dick gets hard each and every single time.

By the way plommer, the city of los angeles has officially the worst traffic in the world of cities in case you didn't get a chance to read the news  within the last 10 days and no where did i see toronto in the top 25 so i hope that your mind makes you think whenever i talk because i'm not just saying stuff just to say it.

Once again rachel mania is not worthy HONESTLY.  All she has going for her is the fake eye brows, with sexy glasses and you know what, it don't fool me so rub that cum out as much as you can.  Rachel doesn't even have any titties Plommer.

Rachel is the kind of girl who already has a husband.  Of course she won't let anyone know she has a husband but she is half assing the cosmetics for sure thinking she can pull a fast one and sell big money.  She must do a better job and come up with a better gameplan in the next business meeting.

GSP. True love is not about appearance. It is about bonuses and good deals. Those of us that love Rachel, love her for her mind and her bonuses.

Yes. THE BEST. That is why Rachel is now The Man at BetPhoenix, BetMania and Skybook. They had to bring in her. She was killing them.

I'D definitely watch out for bet phoenix.  we are safe as long as rachel is there to vouch for us TGF folks who joined through this site for bet phoenix but in my opinion anything over $1000 in trying to cash out, no can trust bud

Hahaha I am on vacation now but Boat told me there was something to look at and I must say has been the most entertaining post ever. The best thing of all is, I have not been in any business meetings with anyone just my boss and marketing so God knows what Rachel they are talking about. Some might like me some might not and that's ok, I am the best at what I do and no one can say differently. My looks do not define my capabilities, I might not be the best looking girl in the world but I have brains IMO that is sexy AF...

Now back to the important, you are welcome guys :) I manage BP, Mania and Skybook now. I didn't drop anything just handling a lot other things that needed to be fixed. Thank you for your feedback.

Hahaha I am on vacation now but Boat told me there was something to look at and I must say has been the most entertaining post ever. The best thing of all is, I have not been in any business meetings with anyone just my boss and marketing so God knows what Rachel they are talking about. Some might like me some might not and that's ok, I am the best at what I do and no one can say differently. My looks do not define my capabilities, I might not be the best looking girl in the world but I have brains IMO that is sexy AF...

Now back to the important, you are welcome guys :) I manage BP, Mania and Skybook now. I didn't drop anything just handling a lot other things that needed to be fixed. Thank you for your feedback.

TRUTH!!!